A question about Avatars.

AnotherIdiotInBlack

Ok, I think this isw rediculess...

Why should we have to choose a gallery avatar? Can't we upload our own ava's on to our own servers and be able to post them here?

I've been to other forums where this is possible and they have millions of avatars and more then 125 characters in sig length. So why are we stuck choosing Gallery Avatars or nothing at all?

:evil: :evil: As the wise JayC would always say:

- If you don't like it....then feel free to leave the board. :lol: :lol: -

========================

Seriously,

This issue had been address many times to JayC....so far....no luck especially the signature text box.

As for avatar, if you made a custom one, you can always send or PM it to JayC, and he'll upload it. Good luck

Otherwise, this board and JayC despite his restriction, is a great place.

:evil:  :evil: As the wise JayC would always say:

- If you don't like it....then feel free to leave the board.  :lol:  :lol: -

========================

Seriously,  

This issue had been address many times to JayC....so far....no luck especially the signature text box.

As for avatar, if you made a custom one, you can always send or PM it to JayC, and he'll upload it.  Good luck

Otherwise, this board and JayC despite his restriction, is a great place.

No offence to anyone, but does JayC exsist?! I'm really starting to wonder... he never seems to be around or listens to people on the boards..

I'll email PM him the photo... I got a ton of TMNT Pics so I could help fill that small TMNT gallery of his... :D

:evil:  :evil: Of course he exist.......otherwise, we wouldn't be getting any toys news from him and the $50 contest give away  :o  :o .  

Trust me, he watches us all the times........

This icon says it all:

IPB Image

ROTFLMFAO!! HAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S A NICE ONE! HAHAHA

So he pulls the "big brother" act..... ok. And it's time, not times. :P

Ok, I think this isw rediculess...  

Why should we have to choose a gallery avatar? Can't we upload our own ava's on to our own servers and be able to post them here?  

I've been to other forums where this is possible and they have millions of avatars and more then 125 characters in sig length. So why are we stuck choosing Gallery Avatars or nothing at all?

the problem is we use a differnet message board then other websites. It all comes down to whether or not the php 2.0.1 board can support the Avatar modification.

and the reasons for the short character limit is a few people weren't cooperating and making their sigs too big. thus wrecked it for everyone else.

And Jay does exist.. hehe This is just a privatly owned website, ran by only one man, anda few moderators that help him out in the forums. but he runs everything else by himself. so he does not always have time to look in here. but if you PM or email him, he'll reply in no time :)