Do people still get banned

Do you think this kind of posting is okay?  

1. 1. Do you think this kind of posting is okay?

• No, people who act like that should get banned
    • Yes, nobody should follow the rules, freedom of speech

After reading this I was wondering if people still get banned

Go ahead! I do it all the time!! my dad died.. good! get the F#*$ out.. hope mom dies too cuz at least then I'll some fucking money.. you can suck my dick too. I could care less if every american was burned to death. So what if its harsh to hear that.. its my OPINION!!!! it may not be a nice one, but like F#*$ you guys have been nice to me the last 3 months.. why should I show you guys any difference???

IM NOT!! if I get banned.. F#*$ who cares.. I'll just keep coming here anyways. Even if I can't post anymore. im fucking sick of this @#$#!!

im sorry, but I can only take so much of being ganged up and pounded on by 5 to 10 different people on this board just cuz I feel a different way then others about religion or other countries.. just cuz I dont care about certain things, doesn't mean I dont have feelings.

I think it was the funniest thing in the world when those towel heads rammed their asses into the world trade center!! FUCKING FUNNY AS @#$#!!!!! and I can go on the net and look up 100,000 other people that feel the same way. everyone hates americans. Americans hate americans! LOL!! fucking imbreeding nascar racing yolkers! Maybe so many countries wouldn't hate you if you just left them alone and let them run their countries the way they wanted.

your government is a laughing stock.. clinton running around screwing everyone, bush couldn't do something right if he tried.. just has to keep asking Daddy for advice.

Our Prime minister may be french and have a half flopping face but at least he can run a country properly..

god damn half the americans dont even know where Canada is! lol that's pathetic!!

Oh well. I shouldn't blame the citizens because of a fucked up governent.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH RULES Dont ya think??????? Of course no one is even gonna read it cuz jay will just ban me for being an ass AGAIN.. fucking 5 warnings in one month... but nooooo he wouldn't understand that 10 diufferent people have been harrasing me for months and i've been trying my hardest not to F#*$ up. but can't do it! Just the way I work!

well I can't think of anything to say, except for Teelu, Sith, Mandy and the boys in the transformers forum.. the rest of you can go F#*$ yourselfs and suffer and rot in a gutter for all I care.

maybe I'll just go slit my fucking wrists or blow my head off.. that'll make you all happy wouldn't it!!!! no one seems to fucking care anyways.. Lets go pick on the spamming drummer so he can commit suicide and we can all feel better and post with out him!! WAFUCKINGHOOOOOO!!!!!!

fucking asses.. that's what you guys are.. ignorant self rightous assholes with no care to anyone if they're going through @#$# and just want somewhere to come and post and try to find some happyness,or pretend that he has at least ONE person somewhere on this earth he can go to cry on someones shoulder. I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!!!!!

I mean, I don't really care if Crazy Drummer gets banned or not, but I want to know if anybody else acts this way, will they get the same allowances. I think this is as bad as it gets, so does everybody here have an unlimited ability to post whatever they want?

thats cool with me, I just want the same treatment if I go overboard too.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, I was wondering the same thing!

\"HOW ABOUT I TRY YOUR PUNK ASS TO SOME D&D, YOU GAY MOTHERFUCKER. I CALL THE WIZARD, #$###. \"

\"LOL, RETARD! LOL\"

\"LOL, FAGGOT. \"

\"COCK. CUNT. LOL!\"

\"LOL! I'M NOT GOING TO GET BANNED BECAUSE YOU'RE THE RETARD. LOL!\"

\"First of all, let me start out this post by calling you a RETARD in bold font in all caps. Secondly, I hope they fly an airplane into your skull and destroy the two brain cells you have left after I hit you in the face with a metal baseball bat. \"

crazah!!

people who brake the rules enough, regardless of who they are, weither i , the other mods or jayc like them should be banned, but it's jayc's call. Very few people in my mind have ever reached that point and so far i can stand them lol!

Don't take anything i said personal: cd: you go to far sometimes but at times you can be funny. others: basicalyt he same to cd but i know he would feel singled out.

If im banned.. 3 or 4 other people should be as well.

i mean, this is no better then what I posted. if im banned, then its only fair dustin is banned.. and outsiders as well for swearing and personal attacks. clam wants to, but he's been smart enough not too ;) kudos to you clam.

Why don't you get a life instead of sitting in your little house with your little computer whining about having no money and go find a job... Hell... If life sucks that much for you.. I'll fuckin kill you myself just to shut you up...

stuff like that is on the board all the time! :) I say stop being babies! besides, its not like I killed someone. I said some swear words.. woo most of them were blocked out.. and I did apologize for what I said.

we WERE going to forgive and forget, but some people love bringing up old subjects :roll:

If im banned.. 3 or 4 other people should be as well.

i mean, this is no better then what I posted. if im banned, then its only fair dustin is banned.. and outsiders as well for swearing and personal attacks. clam wants to, but he's been smart enough not too ;) kudos to you clam.

Why don't you get a life instead of sitting in your little house with your little computer whining about having no money and go find a job... Hell... If life sucks that much for you.. I'll fuckin kill you myself just to shut you up...

stuff like that is on the board all the time! :) I say stop being babies! besides, its not like I killed someone. I said some swear words.. woo most of them were blocked out.. and I did apologize for what I said.

we WERE going to forgive and forget, but some people love bringing up old subjects :roll:

Stop whining and crying and be a man... The truth hurts?

Look at you... Pointing the finger at everyone while crying about who should get banned... Maybe it's cause I have a life and what I posted is the truth about you and you just hate to face it...

One thing you have to realize is that it's not just what you say, it's how you say it. You can have your opinions, and express them to your heart's content, but the key is to be respectful, and not post something with a bunch of generalizations, profanity, and disrespect. Don't like the U.S.A.? Well, to me it makes no sense to dislie an entire nation because you don't like the view of it that you get from the skewed, biased media, and/or because you dislike some/all of the members of its government, but please don't make generalizations. I am not the biggest fan of our president, but that doesn't make it at all amusing that thousands of people died pointlessly due to the cowardly acts of a group of terrorists. I sincerely doubt that you would be able to make such crass comments were someone you cared about in The World Trade Center or The Pentagon when the terrorist attacks occurred. The bottom line: if you have opinions that you think/know will be unpopular, you're not going to win anyone over by disrespecting people. Simply state your views, in a respectful manner, and give the reasons you possess those views, and the facts you base your views upon. People will ignore the content of your posts if you present them in such a manner. If you are actually respectful, you might actually cause people to think about what you have to say. I don't agree with your views, but I can deal with the fact that people have views that differ from mine, as long as they can respect the fact that I'll have some views that differ from theirs. You get nowhere by being pointlessly angry and cruel.

i do believe that certain people should be banned if it's a constant problem. there has to be some knid of order here or i would post here anymore. if i had some jerk that insulted and disrespected me all the time and nothing ever happened to him, it would get too frustrating because i could beat the crap out of him that i wouldn't wanna come here anymore. but i also think the situation should be kept in consideration in which it occurs. i think CD said alot of things that shouldn't have been said but than again he was getting jumped from every direction.

if i started getting flamed by everyone best believe if i know your weakness and what hurts you, i'm going in for the kill!! i think the only problem CD had was bringing the whole nation into his rant. 9-11 is still fairly new, if this was 10 years from now maybe everybody wouldn't have taken it to heart. i defiantely took it to heart especialy since my sister is out there serving her country....

but CRAZYDRUMMER is cool with me and i think he deserved another chance giving the situation.. 8)

One thing you have to realize is that it's not just what you say, it's how you say it. You can have your opinions, and express them to your heart's content, but the key is to be respectful, and not post something with a bunch of generalizations, profanity, and disrespect. Don't like the U.S.A.? Well, to me it makes no sense to dislie an entire nation because you don't like the view of it that you get from the skewed, biased media, and/or because you dislike some/all of the members of its government, but please don't make generalizations. I am not the biggest fan of our president, but that doesn't make it at all amusing that thousands of people died pointlessly due to the cowardly acts of a group of terrorists. I sincerely doubt that you would be able to make such crass comments were someone you cared about in The World Trade Center or The Pentagon when the terrorist attacks occurred. The bottom line: if you have opinions that you think/know will be unpopular, you're not going to win anyone over by disrespecting people. Simply state your views, in a respectful manner, and give the reasons you possess those views, and the facts you base your views upon. People will ignore the content of your posts if you present them in such a manner. If you are actually respectful, you might actually cause people to think about what you have to say. I don't agree with your views, but I can deal with the fact that people have views that differ from mine, as long as they can respect the fact that I'll have some views that differ from theirs. You get nowhere by being pointlessly angry and cruel.

well I was mad that night a lot of of people and I did say things I didn't mean and did apologize, but no one listened.. they just want me banned for god who knows why? afraid of me? I dunno.. thanks for being civilized! :) I do usually respect other peoples opinions, but I was just getting harrased by a guy for months straight and blew. @#$# happens :)

Crazy Drummer, I'd like to respond to you comments if I may:

I am an American, and damn proud of it. There's alot wrong with my country, but I love everything that's right about it. Alot of good and decent men and women have died making sure that the good, honest, decent things that make this country great would endure throughout the ages. My wife's grandfather was among those, and many others I've been proud to know in my life that have put their lives on the line and even died for this country and many others, including yours Crazy Drummer (a country that's been actively inbreeding for centuries amongst the "royals" by the way). Your bashing the very country that came to Great Britain's aid during World War 2; had it not been for freedom-loving countries like the United States getting involved in the war, you'd probably be speaking German right now instead of the "Queen's English", and you would most definitely not be enjoying the democracy you are at this moment.

And you know what else? Those World Trade towers could've been full of axe-murderers and child-molesters. The men who flew those planes into the towers didn't know that. Moreover they couldv'e cared less. As far as they were concerned, the towers could've been full of pregnant women and children. And you find that FUNNY??!! I don't care what country you're from; what those men did was atrociuos, and for you to think it's funny Crazy Drummer is inhuman. I don't care where you're from.

I will agree with one thing you said; I also wish at times we would pull back from world affairs and just leave other countries to fend for themselves. I'm sick of other countries being so judgemental of America in general. But you know what? There's too many innocent people in the world for us to do that. I'm not saying my country is perfect; far from it. But there's enough goodness and decency in it that's worth defending, and enough left in this God-forsaken world for us to do something about when we can.

I'm just suprised that you had the nerve to come here Crazy Drummer with your comments, a website inspired by America itself of all places, and say the incomprehensibly insulting and purely evil things you did. Yeah I know there are some jerks around here; it's part of the reason I stay away sometimes, but I don't think anything warranted what you posted. As an American, and a human being in general, I was shocked and sorely insulted by your comments. If it were up to me, you would be banned from this site permanently. I used to think you were a fun-loving, decent person who deserved to win the ADC monthly contest. Now I just don't know what to think about you. Actually I don't care, because anyone that feels the way they do about Americans as you do is not worth my time anyway. Why don't you post your garbage on some British website and leave us "nascar-loving, inbreeding yolkers(?)" alone.

I'm sorry you all; I usually don't get involved in spats like this, but Crazy Drummer made it personal by saying some of the things he did about America and Americans in general, and I have no respect for anyone that finds what happened on 9/11/01 "funny". Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

what I found funny was the planes crashing into the towers and exploding part.. just like when a car crashes on real tv or something, or some kid is skate boarding and breaks his leg kind of funny. or a nascar driver running into a wall at 200 mile an hour and exploding.. when I crashed my go-cart into a fence at 70 mile and hour I laughed my head off at that too.. almost died.. but oh well. not my fault I find humour and things blowing up.

I really dont care what people think about me.. I just dont like being harrased and insulted all the time for no reason. If I am, I re-act wrongly and harshly to it, if im tested too much. Dont insult me and you wont be insulted back. easy as that! :)-

I don't participate on the forums here much and don't care to get involved in these little disputes but I noticed this and couldn't resist. CD said his Prime Minister was french and falbby faced. I took this to be Jean Chretien seeing as how Tony Blair isn't French and I'm pretty sure he hasn't suffered a stroke. Then Devil Bat wrote

died for this country and many others, including yours Crazy Drummer (a country that's been actively inbreeding for centuries amongst the "royals" by the way). Your bashing the very country that came to Great Britain's aid during World War 2; had it not been for freedom-loving countries like the United States getting involved in the war, you'd probably be speaking German right now instead of the "Queen's English", and you would most definitely not be enjoying the democracy you are at this moment.

and

Why don't you post your garbage on some British website

So if Canada was speaking in German America would have most likely followed suit since most of the worId would probably be under the control of Germany/Japan/etc. Also America didn't run in to save anyone. America waited around on the fence (like Canada is doing now, I'll be the first to admit that) until Pearl Harbor. Then you guys realized that a world war involved the whole WORLD.

I find this extreemly humorus b/c CD was making fun of America's Eductaion system in the post in question, and then Devil supported his argument. I really love those "you'd be speaking German now if it wasn't for us" statements. It sounds so Grade 1. Anyways I just thought I'd point that out. I'm not critizing America. There's a lot thats bad about it but there's a lot thats good too.

cRAZY drummer:

thats some s#!tty s#!t what you said back there. I agree 100% with you about freedom of speech, but you must realize that freedom of speech is limited to when you OVERSTEP YOUR BOUNDS AND OFFEND OR INSULT OTHERS. I was cool with damn near everything you said til that raghead crashing into the towers bulls#!t. In case you forgot, it WASNT ONLY Americans that died...it was many people from all over the world. I dont know what country you live in now and dont care, as im sure it is happily thriving pretty good off of cold hard AMERICAN greenbacks, whether you like or not.

I'm in complete agreement with you.

I just dont like being harrased and insulted all the time for no reason.

I think laughing and mocking the brutal murder of thousands is sufficient reason to take umbrage. You see there are a couple little things lots of people have that you might never have heard of: Morals and compassion. Laughing at the wholesale slaughter of innocents is not a matter of Freedom of Speech, its a matter of right and wrong. Criticizing how one world leader runs his country is freedom of speech. Laughing hysterically at murders, be it one or thousands is outfight sick. I sure wish you were one of the workers who had to clean up the wreckage and find the body parts of those victims who did nothing wrong but live their lives as best they could, only to meet a guesome end by a holy war they never had a part in. I suppose the Nazi holocaust would have made you @#$# yourself laughing. Let other people live in their country? If others had followed that philosophy 9-11 would never have happened. Because THATS exactly the reason they did it. They didnt like capitalism and things like us treating ourwomen as equals.

My God, man. Innocent people *DIED* horribly. That isnt funny. Even if meant as a joke.

A pity you cant excercise your freedom of speech in any biker bar here in the US where REAL consequences can occur. I bet theyll be REAL sympathetic to your rights while they feed you your teeth. Or better yet, excercise their SECOND Amendment right! Sure you may have free speech, but is that really going to be much of a solace when the doctors are removing that tire iron from your rectum? Afterwards you might even be given Jail time for inciting the riot in the first place because let me let you in on a little secret: freedom of speech isnt always absolute. You cant yell "FIRE" in a crowded movie theatre.

whatever.. :roll: go cry to mommy and daddy some more. no wait.. WAIT.. you suddenly change me guys! im NORMAL NOW cuz you guys said so! let me go get my @#$# ticket so I can wipe my tears and blow my nose! and I'll mail you each and eveyone (cept chazz) a piece!

Dead bodies dont bother me.. limbs dont bother me.. seeing car crashes and people dying doesn't bother me.. its a part of life.. I dont laugh at people dying.. I laught at air planes smashing into buildings. if the planes were empty and no one in the buildings. I would still laugh. it was just funny and a great firewords show to me. what the heck is the point in caring for people hundreds of miles away I never knew, will never meet.. you guys taunt me like I killed all the people.. but I think you guys need to learn life isnt all about soccer games and video games and mourning over dead people. @#$# happens and life isn't fair so get use to it! make the best of it!

try having 3 or 4 family members die on ya. you'd be use to it too ;)

Oy vey! How did we turn from happy-go-lucky-comic/movie/toy/randompointlessuselessstuff/fizzybunny website to total unadulterated hate war? Yeesh. The matter of opinion isn't a subject I will tread on, what I believe is for me and me alone and I like to take the stance of Sweden of total neutrality. But what fun would that be? I have only a few simple remarks, and then I'll take my leave.

Say what you want, and this goes for anyone, but say it in a grown-up manner. Trying to get your point across looses the point when massive obcenities, lude remarks, and socially unexceptable behavior is used. Hey, I use crude terminology, but try to spread it out and not turn it into a Tarintino film. @-@

And the part that bugs me, people (not pointing any fingers, hell I don't have to) using the excuse for saying what they did in such crass ways was because others get away with it, or other people pushed them or etc. Point? Two wrongs don't make a right. Two blondes don't make a right either, but thats another topic for another day. Being as lude, crude, and ignorantly belligerant as the other guy still makes you look like an ass.

Today's moral lesson? Turn the other cheek, treat others as you want to be treated, and if you say you take death and mayhem as a joke then why the @#$% does a few nobody's you've never met nor ever will push your buttons so easily? Its just text, people! @*-