Do people still get banned

Do you think this kind of posting is okay?  

1. 1. Do you think this kind of posting is okay?

• No, people who act like that should get banned
    • Yes, nobody should follow the rules, freedom of speech

[whiney kid]mr jayc, this guy hurt my feelings and made me cry.. he's a big poopie head.. ban him, ban him! ban him because he has no feelings for other people and I think that is wrong[/whiney kid]

Alright, now you're just trying to beef up your post count. Admit it! You sick bastard with delusions of grandeur.

Sick.. yes.. bastard. no.. I was born within wedlock.. english and other languages dont mix!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempting to embrace a morbid sense of humor, or even a suicidal one, is one thing. Revelling in the biggest mass murdering of American lives is another.

You are no better than someone who claims the Holocaust didn't exist and then gets a swatstika tatted on their bicep (assuming you have one.)

Doc Evil is right in all of his points. There is no misplaced ire here. Furthermore, trying to play it off like WE are the ones who have a problem is idiotic. The vast majority of people who post on AMERICAN dream comics' forum may not be civil all the time, and may even engage in mean spirited fun, but that is a far cry from something on the same level as saying either the Holocaust didn't happen, or even that the Holocaust was funny.

And I swear to God, if you come back with a response even HINTING that you find the Holocaust funny...well, we'll just see, I suppose. Doc Evil is the one who gets paid the big bucks to smack around fools.

well what do you think about the picture? what no. He's sick and gross and should be hung and stabbed with a mace treatment?

The guy who made the picture is an #$### for making it and if he was here as a poster then I'm sure he would get @#$# for it as well...

So we would do the same to him... Hang and stab and mace treatment...

So if Canada was speaking in German America would have most likely followed suit since most of the worId would probably be under the control of Germany/Japan/etc. Also America didn't run in to save anyone. America waited around on the fence (like Canada is doing now, I'll be the first to admit that) until Pearl Harbor. Then you guys realized that a world war involved the whole WORLD.

I find this extreemly humorus b/c CD was making fun of America's Eductaion system in the post in question, and then Devil supported his argument. I really love those \"you'd be speaking German now if it wasn't for us\" statements. It sounds so Grade 1. Anyways I just thought I'd point that out. I'm not critizing America. There's a lot thats bad about it but there's a lot thats good too.

actually, DevilBat just got mixed up by thinking that CD was from the UK. and you are no one to bash people for being misinformed.. America didn't just wait around until Pearl Harbor, you are wrong. From the beginning, the US was supporting all of its allies with money and supplies, and even troops in some cases. America was trying to listen to it's public and stay out of the war, we were still in debt from WW1. We had been privately supporting the Allied effort the entire time..Also, we had been battling with the Axis Powers through diplomatic means. It wasn't until after Pearl Harbor that the public got behind the war effort, and we fully declared War against the Axis Powers.. let this be a reminder to all those ignorant people who claim that America just likes to bully other countries around.. In this most important situation, we practiced extreme patience until it was impossible to hold back.

Why do you think the attack on pearl harbor happened in the first place, or why do you think several US ships were sank in the Atlantic? Not because we were just waiting around.

and as for Canada, the US is the only reason why they are still Canada... If we didn't constantly protect them, they would be New Portugal by now.. yes, that's right, I said portugal, that tiny country would take over Canada in two days. :lol:

Crazy Drummer wrote in the topic "Our Wish Lists" from the General Discussion Boards:

Crazy Drummer

Spock

Posted: 06 Apr 2002 16:56 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishing? I try not to do much of that, just makes me depressed..

I only wish for one thing and that's to have my dad back, fucking cancer...

[This message has been edited by Crazy Drummer (edited 04-09-2002).]

CD obviously you are just a lying little kid who wants attention. Youre little claims that you like the bloodshed of thousands of Americans and Foriegners only amuses few, and I am not one of them. Obviously from your post a while back you did at one point hate that your father was gone, as we can clearly see that you wished him alive again. Ive seen handfuls of little kids who made fun of the WTC and other attacks and it just shows that obviously you types must do that to compensate for some void in your mentality or physical aspects. You dont impress many as you sit as an "all mighty one" behind the security of your computer screen, probably in your mothers basement scared to go out into the real world because they taunt you for being overweight or ugly. But keep up with your little gestures, slurs, and jesting...we are all paying attention to you and genuinely care what you have to say, really :roll:

Crazy Drummer wrote in the topic \"Our Wish Lists\" from the General Discussion Boards:
Crazy Drummer

Spock

Posted: 06 Apr 2002 16:56 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishing? I try not to do much of that, just makes me depressed..

I only wish for one thing and that's to have my dad back, fucking cancer...

[This message has been edited by Crazy Drummer (edited 04-09-2002).]

CD obviously you are just a lying little kid who wants attention. Youre little claims that you like the bloodshed of thousands of Americans and Foriegners only amuses few, and I am not one of them. Obviously from your post a while back you did at one point hate that your father was gone, as we can clearly see that you wished him alive again. Ive seen handfuls of little kids who made fun of the WTC and other attacks and it just shows that obviously you types must do that to compensate for some void in your mentality or physical aspects. You dont impress many as you sit as an \"all mighty one\" behind the security of your computer screen, probably in your mothers basement scared to go out into the real world because they taunt you for being overweight or ugly. But keep up with your little gestures, slurs, and jesting...we are all paying attention to you and genuinely care what you have to say, really :roll:

see.. someone understands.. why can't other people??? i think your the smartest one on this board firestongue! lol cept im not fat, or ugly, no one taunts me, I just generally stay away.

Nifty Boy wrote:

CD said his Prime Minister was french and falbby faced. I took this to be Jean Chretien seeing as how Tony Blair isn't French and I'm pretty sure he hasn't suffered a stroke.

I made a mistake. I assumed CD was from Great Britain. I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. I was just so upset by his comments, I was reacting. My bad.

So if Canada was speaking in German America would have most likely followed suit since most of the worId would probably be under the control of Germany/Japan/etc. Also America didn't run in to save anyone. America waited around on the fence (like Canada is doing now, I'll be the first to admit that) until Pearl Harbor. Then you guys realized that a world war involved the whole WORLD.

America bow down to Germany? I don't think so. Isn't Germany roughly the size of one of America's mid-sized STATES? It didn't happen then, and it wouldn't happen now. And yeah, we were letting the WORLD deal with their own problems and minding our own business, like alot of people wish we would today. But y'know, it's like Uncle Ben told Peter Parker, a.k.a. Spider-Man: \"With great power comes great responsibility.\" Countries like the United States have a responsibility to lend a hand to other, less fortunate countries who need help. That truly applies today.

I find this extreemly humorus b/c CD was making fun of America's Eductaion system in the post in question, and then Devil supported his argument. I really love those \"you'd be speaking German now if it wasn't for us\" statements. It sounds so Grade 1.

First of all, it's e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y, not e-x-t-r-e-e-m-l-y; and it's e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n, not E-d-u-c-t-a-i-o-n, capitalized. And you say I sound "so Grade 1"? At least I can spell and use correct grammar!

Second, if you're going to insult me, don't misquote me. I didn't say "You'd be speaking German now if it wasn't for us." I said "If it weren't for freedom-loving countries like the United States, you'd probably be speaking German right now instead of "The Queen's English"." But CD's from Canada, not Great Britain, making the argument null and void. So forget it.

By the way Nifty Boy; I was talking to Crazy Drummer, not you. So kindly back off.