Rodimus Primal

Marvel Comics Q&A thread

I need some pics of Venom as everyone it has taken over as it's host. Thanks!

Well, when the Venom symbiote takes over a new host, it generally just looks like Venom. There two notable exceptions were in Marvel Knights, where the symbiote took on a new design after taking a new host. However, when that host died (the symbiote left him to die, deciding he was too weak to serve as a proper host), the symbiote kept the new look when it then offered itself to Mac Gargan, formerly the Scorpion.

As seen here: 250px-Venom_civil_war.jpg

The other exception to the "They still look like Venom" rule is the short lived female Venom, alternatively called She-Venom or the Bride of Venom. She was formed when Eddie Brock, desperate to save his ex-wife from critical injuries, forced the symbiote to join with her and heal her. They joined again at least one more time I'm aware of. Sadly, the process of joining with the symbiote drove the woman insane, and she killed herself later.

Still, the female Venom still held to the traditional Venom design, except...well, you can see for yourself.

streszczenia_venom_sinner3.jpg

Hope that answers your question.

I have a Marvel Legends design question. Why are there no holes in the feet of the fugures anymore? They are useful for some stands and it looks like Hasbro has gone through special work to actually plug the holes up. Is there any particulat reason why and will they be coming back?

I have a Marvel Legends design question. Why are there no holes in the feet of the fugures anymore? They are useful for some stands and it looks like Hasbro has gone through special work to actually plug the holes up. Is there any particulat reason why and will they be coming back?

i've been complaining about that too ever since HML1 hit the stores. some of my HML figs can't stand, i have extra bases from my other figs but i can't use the cause the HMLs don't have foot peg holes. i've read that others in this forum wanted them back. so maybe we'll just have to wait until hasbro hears us out. for the reason they scrapped the foot peg hole idea, i don't really know why. i think hasbro is the only one who knows why.

Except this thread has nothing to do with Hasbro's Q & As. It's for questions about the comics. People looking for info, etc.

yeah. but we've also talked about that on a thread titled "what do you like on your figs" so i guess they know what we want, more or less.

Can anyone post a picture of what Warpath currently looks like, I have not read the comics in a bit, and I am not sure where to look to find character outfit evolutions, and background info, thanks in advance.

I apologize i this has been covered, but I can not find it: was there an Iron man title between Iron Man (1998) #89 (Avengers Disassembled) and Iron Man (2005) #1 (Extremis)?