How Bout A Barbie Forum

SKARAPZ

Weird thing is I know more guys that buy Barbie to collect than woman do...

you are kidding right? please tell me you are

Nope... Barbie is the one type of doll that goes up a lot in price over the years and the older they are... More they are worth...

So lot of guys buy them and save them... Goto any major toy show and you'll see a lot of dealers selling Barbie dolls and they are all guys...

Well not to many girls know about TNI and forums about barbies, hoe would they know about TNI if theres a new barbie forum

same way people find out about other stuff here, word of mouth, offer a contest, and let Barbie sites know about it. There is always some way, #US1#

yeah the contest can be for a special edition SKARAPZ barbie!

• 2 weeks later...
Well not to many girls know about TNI and forums about barbies, hoe would they know about TNI if theres a new barbie forum

same way people find out about other stuff here, word of mouth, offer a contest, and let Barbie sites know about it. There is always some way, #US1#

go right next to your Jailhouse DG fig, with dropping the soap action @loll@

go right next to your Jailhouse DG fig, with dropping the soap action @loll@

@loll@ @loll@ #US1# and the pull-string skarapz barbie where the only thing it says is, "sup dogg","lol","I HATE NASCAR", and "yeah". @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you just need a female representative to convince the opposing sex to join a forum like such. Especially when this forum is generally male dominated. I'm for the female collectable forum in general. Let them... er us talk about whatever we like. This way you get your females and we get our own little section.

Hell, I could do some persuading on the other forum I visit provided all goes well. ^_^

Sometimes you just need a female representative to convince the opposing sex to join a forum like such. Especially when this forum is generally male dominated. I'm for the female collectable forum in general. Let them... er us talk about whatever we like. This way you get your females and we get our own little section.

Hell, I could do some persuading on the other forum I visit provided all goes well. ^_^

please please do this, JAY C i think we have something here, Female Forum please lol

• 3 weeks later...