How Bout A Barbie Forum

SKARAPZ

I bet if we added an 'I Hate Men & Their Stupid Toys' forum, we would get more females to join the boards. :D

Haha good one... but I don't hate his little "stupid toy" obsession. I actually got him some for Christmas. Even if I looked a little awkward in the toy isle at such stores while looking through the selection as if I had an idea of what I was looking for. @smilepunch@

I bet if we added an 'I Hate Men & Their Stupid Toys' forum, we would get more females to join the boards. :D

Haha good one... but I don't hate his little "stupid toy" obsession. I actually got him some for Christmas.

You are one of the few exceptions to the rules Chrissy. I've said it once and I'll say it again, CC you are one lucky man.

Haha good one... but I don't hate his little "stupid toy" obsession. I actually got him some for Christmas.

You are one of the few exceptions to the rules Chrissy. I've said it once and I'll say it again, CC you are one lucky man.

An exception to the rules... sounds resonable enough by me. I even have my own little Cobra Commander figure next to my Trish Stratus action figure... God I'm so corny.

Well not to many girls know about TNI and forums about barbies, hoe would they know about TNI if theres a new barbie forum

Sometimes you just need a female representative to convince the opposing sex to join a forum like such. Especially when this forum is generally male dominated. I'm for the female collectable forum in general. Let them... er us talk about whatever we like. This way you get your females and we get our own little section.

Hell, I could do some persuading on the other forum I visit provided all goes well. ^_^

please please do this, JAY C i think we have something here, Female Forum please lol

sometimes i think skarapz is a huge barbie collector, i mean look at him begging for a barbie forum more than a female, damn skarapz @smilepunch@

Well I have thought about it and at times even post news related to female toys like Barbie but there just doesnt seem to be enough interest for it to substain its own forum area. If there are a number of you that want to talk about things like Barbie then I suggest you got to the Toys In General section and then if enough people become interested we can see about adding a section at a later time.

Well not sometimes i think skarapz is a huge barbie collector, i mean look at him begging for a barbie forum more than a female, damn skarapz @smilepunch@

A barbie collector in disguise... and to show his manhood he says he collects Joes. It could be possible NC... but I think we'll let him tell us the truth when he's ready. @smilepunch@

Well not sometimes i think skarapz is a huge barbie collector, i mean look at him begging for a barbie forum more than a female, damn skarapz @smilepunch@

A barbie collector in disguise... and to show his manhood he says he collects Joes. It could be possible NC... but I think we'll let him tell us the truth when he's ready. @smilepunch@

err dont get me confused with your self, NC, #US1#

• 4 months later...
Well I have thought about it and at times even post news related to female toys like Barbie but there just doesnt seem to be enough interest for it to substain its own forum area. If there are a number of you that want to talk about things like Barbie then I suggest you got to the Toys In General section and then if enough people become interested we can see about adding a section at a later time.

well it seems, like I was on to something way back in october lol. @loll@