Thanks Jayc And Mods

Jase

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does it matter if people do mess with info or sigs? that statement confuses me.

either way, hey thanks alot mods! you guys are badass (especially OS for all the awesome wrestling news that I'm too lazy to get myself)

I had stuff in my sig, about voting for Annihilation members, someone changed it, just stupid to change it. If it was offensive it'd be ok, but not just for a mod's pleasure. Unless they told that person. #US1#

what does it matter if people do mess with info or sigs? that statement confuses me.

either way, hey thanks alot mods! you guys are badass (especially OS for all the awesome wrestling news that I'm too lazy to get myself)

I had stuff in my sig, about voting for Annihilation members, someone changed it, just stupid to change it. If it was offensive it'd be ok, but not just for a mod's pleasure. Unless they told that person. #US1#

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you... I have no clue what annihlation is, but if it wasn't something offensive or wrong then it shouldn't have been changed.

Your welcome by the way.

well, obviously we were not doing a job worthy of thanking. If we were, the GD area would still be up and running. We failed you, and for that I am sorry.

I don't think its any of the MODS fault the GD forums got shut down. The GD area was the area to come and talk about a weird news or stupid news or to see pics of fellow posters. Some people just took it to far with their own political beliefs.

And it wasn't like the GD forums weren't warned. JayC gave ample warning and threatened to shut it down. Those who didn't take the time to listen to JayCs warning caused the GD closure not Mods.

The GD board were fun to come too when there were nothing new in the Marvel forums. I'll miss it but in the long run if closing that forum will still make TNI the best place then I'm glad you guys did it.

Keep up the Good Work JayC and mods.

And it wasn't like the GD forums weren't warned. JayC gave ample warning and threatened to shut it down. Those who didn't take the time to listen to JayCs warning caused the GD closure not Mods.

Agreed. There were 5 or 6 members that got the GD forums shut down. Now hopefully that clique will be broken up and things can get right around here. Ever since I've been here if you weren't in that clique you had to argue with them in the GD area. Or they'd PM you and use thier big words to push thier point of view. Hopefully the GD forums will come back one day, but Clam and the other mods, please don't think it's your fault. You couldn't have stopped that kind of crap from happening when there are 50 or 60 members here at any given time.

And it wasn't like the GD forums weren't warned.  JayC gave ample warning and threatened to shut it down.  Those who didn't take the time to listen to JayCs warning caused the GD closure not Mods.

Agreed. There were 5 or 6 members that got the GD forums shut down. Now hopefully that clique will be broken up and things can get right around here. Ever since I've been here if you weren't in that clique you had to argue with them in the GD area. Or they'd PM you and use thier big words to push thier point of view. Hopefully the GD forums will come back one day, but Clam and the other mods, please don't think it's your fault. You couldn't have stopped that kind of crap from happening when there are 50 or 60 members here at any given time.

Well said.

My original opinion of political threads on a toy web sight was not a positive one. Over time however, I kinda grew addicted to the GD room.

I'll be going through withdrawl for a while. Probably because the GD room had a steady group of posters. I wouldn't doubt that alot of my comments helped in it's demise.

But maybe this will pick up some traffic in the other threads. I tend to be all over the place, so that's good.

Hopefully a GD type room will come again, but untill then, I have alot of b!#<%ing about TOYS to do. @haha@

well, i think it's wrong, and yes i think it shouldn't have been allowed to get that point, but most of the mods were doing thier jobs pretty well and it wasn't there decision to stop gd.

I never saw any warnings myself

Either way, like it or not, happy with what is done here sometimes or not, just try and find another place thats this active, where you can talk about this many toylines, and get news right here.

Either way, like it or not, happy with what is done here sometimes or not, just try and find another place thats this active, where you can talk about this many toylines, and get news right here.

and where else can you find news about the deaths of people you have never heard of, who worked on projects that you have never heard of, projects that have nothing to do with any of our hobbies? @lol@

and where else can you find news about the deaths of people you have never heard of, who worked on projects that you have never heard of, projects that have nothing to do with any of our hobbies? @lol@

Ouch... That hurt Clam...

Just for that you just lost your All-Blue Urlacher figure from McFarlane that I was going to offer you that I found today...

Ouch... That hurt Clam...

Just for that you just lost your All-Blue Urlacher figure from McFarlane that I was going to offer you that I found today...

all blue? damn i have to start paying attention to macfalene toys #US1#

Well, you all know what?

I was all ready to leave the forums because of the content of the GD forum itself.

The subjects being discussed there flew in the face of what TNI presents itself as being ( even though I particpated in some of those discussions myself) and I found a great many of the political topics to be quite offensive and very unnecessary.

That's not the kind of thing that brings people together or fosters the toy hobby--which is the whole point of TNI--to foster the hobby.

Its shameful that certain posters could not see fit to restrain themseleves and ruined it for everyone and themselves..

It was almost terminally ruined for me.

I'll continue to post, but I, for one, am glad the GD forum is gone. I think it was a tough call to make, undoubtedbly very unpopular with some posters, but for the whole of the site I think it was a very wise move and very long in coming.

I personally want to thank the moderating staff for the decision.

Back to the hobby, again.