What Happened To The Gd Room?!?!!?!?!?

Ren

Jay should never have lifted the ban on political discussion.

I'm sure that that wasn't the entire reason it was taken down, but even after the election there were some pretty serious trolling efforts going down to make fun of/slander the (I think) pretty gracious losers.

I'll miss certain aspects, but some others, not at all.

Not only is the GD room gone...our beloved Squishy's Room is gone in the TF area...Great. Way to go, whoever couldn't keep their traps shut about the election.

Ralph, I know you are upset about the closing of the Squishy Room (I am as well). But please, try and keep it civil, what's done is done and I think that it's for the best. There is no reason to play the blame game.

Not only is the GD room gone...our beloved Squishy's Room is gone in the TF area...Great. Way to go, whoever couldn't keep their traps shut about the election.

Ralph, I know you are upset about the closing of the Squishy Room (I am as well). But please, try and keep it civil, what's done is done and I think that it's for the best. There is no reason to play the blame game.

I am being civil...and ya gotta admit, I have a point.

Well, I see what you are getting at, but I think it has more to do with people not knowing how to compose themselves properly in discussion and debate. It's perfectly fine to talk about election issues and what not, it's just many people didn't know how to approach the discussion properly.

Blaming it on Election topics isn't accurate.

Well, I see what you are getting at, but I think it has more to do with people not knowing how to compose themselves properly in discussion and debate. It's perfectly fine to talk about election issues and what not, it's just many people didn't know how to approach the discussion properly.

Blaming it on Election talk isn't accurate.

Okay, I see where you're coming from.

Ah well...maybe it was time for another hiatus of my TNI activity. I should check out TNI again in a few months...

Its sad to see the GD forums gone but I was starting to get sick of all the Political banther between the pro Kerrys/Pro Bush or the Anti War/Pro War etc...

Here I thought after the elections that things would get back to normal boy was I wrong.

Hopefully this stops all the politcal trolls from invading any of the other forums. Cause I swear I'll leave if I have to read a political topic in the Marvel Forums.