Marvel Market/this Weeks Haul/etc

Opticon

For those who may or may not have seen, all the weekly pickup threads ahve been locked, with instructions from JayC to post in the sightings forum.

Ok, I understand JayC wanting people to use the sightings forum, but I dont understand why we have to stop using the weekly haul threads. Personally, I like to see what people in other parts of the world are getting from certain lines; I don't wanna havta sift through a buncha city/state/etc-specific posts about lines i dont care about.

I've looked in the sightings forum maybe twice, and I dont really plan on looking in there in the future, either way (just saying). There's probably a buncha others who feel the same way.

I just thought this topic deserved some discussion.

I don't like it and fact it makes me sad. Like JJ said now us who post pics of say SW stuff we got in the SW wants/finds can not do it anymore. I won't go and do that in say the AL thread. Because my buds like JJ, Jase, Joe, etc will not be looking there. sad.gif I hope we can get it back.

Draven

yeah see..............go back to the old way PLEASE!!!!

I don't like it and fact it makes me sad. Like JJ said now us who post pics of say SW stuff we got in the SW wants/finds can not do it anymore. I won't go and do that in say the AL thread. Because my buds like JJ, Jase, Joe, etc will not be looking there. sad.gif I hope we can get it back.

Draven

Agreed. BTW Brian....do you only make friends that have names that start with the letter "J"? tongue.gif

Draven

Agreed. BTW Brian....do you only make friends that have names that start with the letter "J"? tongue.gif

soupson.gif Well I will be dammed................... guitar.gif Well DT is really cool too. smile.gif But yeah now that you mention it the J's are supreme it seems. lol

Draven

I duno if the change really needed to be done anyways, seems like most places that had people posting allready had strong sighting sections up & going, & thats not gona really change...

Those that get used are gona get used just as much & those that did not get used are quite simply not going to get used...

Aside from that everyone else has pretty much said everything that I have to say/think on this... Just unlock the haul threads & no one will have anything to complain about basicly... fact is people just like shown off what they got & see what others get. Its part of the fun of collecting!

Draven

soupson.gif Well I will be dammed................... guitar.gif Well DT is really cool too. smile.gif But yeah now that you mention it the J's are supreme it seems. lol

Draven

AHEM... smile2.gif

anyway, bring it back!!!!!!