Firefox Login Problem?

JPrime

Back in the old days of TNI :P, I used to be able to sign into TNI without having to submit my username and password all the time. (NOTE: I still was using Firefox back then.)

Now, with the new site update, every single time I open and close a window with TNIs site, it asks me to put in my username and password and hit the login button. It shows the username and password automatically in the field, but I always have to hit the damn login button. I used to be able to be signed in automatically, but not now. @grumpy@

Anyone know how to fix this?

Back in the old days of TNI :P, I used to be able to sign into TNI without having to submit my username and password all the time. (NOTE: I still was using Firefox back then.)

Now, with the new site update, every single time I open and close a window with TNIs site, it asks me to put in my username and password and hit the login button. It shows the username and password automatically in the field, but I always have to hit the damn login button. I used to be able to be signed in automatically, but not now. @grumpy@

its keeping me logged in.. try clearing your cookies and saved passwords, then come back, log in, and when it asks you to be remembered, click yes.

I can close firefox completly, come back and it still has me logged in

its keeping me logged in.. try clearing your cookies and saved passwords, then come back, log in, and when it asks you to be remembered, click yes.

I can close firefox completly, come back and it still has me logged in

That did it. :D That still doesn't work with other sites, but oh well.

By the way, I didn't get an email notification on the reply on this topic. Riddle me this Mike. @bats@

umm from my understanding, as of right now, the PM's and control panel stuff, none of that works yet. give it a few more days, and jay and the guys should have that all working :)

did you get any notifications from any other threads?

Nuh uh, but I haven't really subscribed to any really. Thanks for the info and help Mike. :)

im on the new version of firefox, I think that's 1.5? and it keeps me logged in all the time, even if I shut the computer off.

all I can say is go to options, and clear out all 6 history/cache/saved info stuff, cuz I didn't do anything else to get it to work, besides that

but I will point out, that sometimes firefox WON'T keep my logged in on this computer no matter what I do. I format this computer frequently, and there are times it keeps me logged in, then there are times it wont, at all, no matter what I do.

its wierd