Sign in to follow this  
JayC

A.T.T. Will be going away soon and replaced by Tfieds

We will be doing a major launch of Tfieds soon, but I wanted to give you guys using the A.T.T. secection a chance to move your stuff over to our new online toy classifieds section. Its easy to use and you can post images of your stuff so people can see. All you need to do is register just like you did for the boards and then you'll be emailed you confimation and be good to go.

You can sell trade or post things you want. In the title just put WANTED if its something your looking for.

you can also leave feedback for other sellers and such to. Like with this section TNI has no involvment with the trades or sales you conduct among yourselves. I suggest you read here

http://www.tfieds.com/templates/terms.html

before posting anything. We hope this will make it easier and give you a larger audiance to conduct your business with. The site isnt open to business. Basically this is for you the collectors to make trades and such from your personal collections. So anyway here is the link

http://www.tfieds.com/

We will be closing out these trade sections on the forums soon, so again please make prepreations now to transfer your listings over there now.

when you log in and then look at some ones page right next to their name it says "Grade______" for example ill use" JayC" which I am assuming is you

also there should be a " miscillanious" category to put stuff under so in case you dont know what category it goes under

Well the grade is how you rate the seller. your giving them a grade basically from 1-10. There is a listing for other toys for those misc items as well.

When are you going to be shutting down this section? I feel that the lack of activity over at Tfieds is due to the fact that people are still openly posting new threads overe here.

I feel that the lack of activity over at Tfieds is due to the fact that people are still openly posting new threads overe here.

lets hope they keep it up ;)[

I feel that the lack of activity over at Tfieds is due to the fact that people are still openly posting new threads overe here.

Not me. There needs to be one or the other and I just moved all my stuff over to Tfieds.

Not me. There needs to be one or the other and I just moved all my stuff over to Tfieds.

Why? I think there's room for both.