Sign in to follow this  
Viper Hunter

quick hello!!!

Been going thru the big D...

and don't mean DALLAS!!! :)

Yes...

I'm in the midst of being seperated from the wife and certain of the impending divorce...to come!

My decision, and I'm living with my sister momentarily, and totally discombobulated, out of sorts and normal comfort zones, but had a breif opportunity to check in with you all, and give a heads up, and thank those who have been pm'ing me with concern.

Thanks! :)

I'll be back to normal settings soon, so I'll post more info on what all has been up and going down, then!

Wow. I'm just glad you are okay, although it's always sad to see a marriage break up. I wish you the best of luck, VH. Hopefully you get thru this okay, and can come back to us soon!! ;) :P

Another TNI member going thru divorce. *sigh* Everytime I see you guys post about divorce it makes me sad to see good people being like this.

I am very sorry to hear what you are going thru VH. Really sucks to hear another good tni member announcing a seperation from their loved ones. I don't know whether to be pissed or sad.... @grumpy@ @grumpy@

well, I don't know what to say.. I mean, my first instinct is to say "ah, sorry man"....

however, I don't know your situation... so it could be more like, "well, good for you"

you know what I mean.

so if this is a bad thing, I am sorry to hear it..

if its a good thing, good for you man.. freedom at last.

just don't let her take your Joes!

its great to see your still okay at least dan! i didnt wanna make a mushy teary eyed thread about missing you... cuz thats not manly, and you taught me how to be a man. so get your chin up and get back to us soon!

lol i already did that F-O!!! A few months ago.....ok weeks :D

@VH - Wow! There must be something going about...

Hope you are doing ok and things dont get too sticky. I know how horrible nasty divorces can get.

Guest Mike

why are you divorcing her?

you always came off as a kinda man who had everything figured out, now you're getting a divorce? how long have you been married?

Sorry to hear that VH, unless it is what you want and you are cool with it.

I have been around divorces so much that I don't think I ever want to get married myself.

My mother is on her third marriage, my step-father is on his fourth and my sister is on her third.

I have been right there for alot of those and know what it can do to a person. If you ver need to talk get in touch with me.

Hey VH. I hope you're doing well, man. It's rough, I know. But I'm also sure you will get through it all and everything will be well again. It's a change, but that's how life works I suppose. Or so I have come to realize.

Take care buddy. I'll definatly keep you in my thoughts as you go through this.

-Dan

As I said earlier:

God bless. All the best, to you, during this trying time.

But, dang it all if I haven't had that song:

and don't mean DALLAS!!!

...Stuck in my head since I first read your post.

Again, good luck and God bless.

I'm glad to hear you're OK!!! @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ Sorry to hear about the "D"! Take care! I hope everything turns out good(as it can get)!

Sorry that it didn't work out... :(

I just now read this. I've not been around as much because I'm going throught the exact same thing.

So, VH, if you read this, drop me a line. I'm sure we can relate, brother. Hope you are holding up.

However, on the bright side, this puts VH on the market again.

*sigh* Mrs. Tom-1 Hunter... ^____^

Tom

@hmmm@

Yur scarin' me man!

Yur scurrin' me!!

@loll@

and don't mean DALLAS!!! :)

Yes...

I'm in the midst of being seperated from the wife and certain of the impending divorce...to come!

My decision, and I'm living with my sister momentarily, and totally discombobulated, out of sorts and normal comfort zones, but had a breif opportunity to check in with you all, and give a heads up, and thank those who have been pm'ing me with concern.

Thanks! :)

I'll be back to normal settings soon, so I'll post more info on what all has been up and going down, then!

welcome back my friend, I am sorry to hear about the divorce, its not easy,. I went thru one but now years later and I am happy with another child on the way, so keep your chin up, you will be ok.