Sign in to follow this  
Viper Hunter

I HATE ROSIE O'DONNELL

I guess if all a person can muster for another is "hate" without actual harm inflicted upon the former then it speaks volumes of just what kind of person they are.

I guess if all a person can muster for another is "hate" without actual harm inflicted upon the former then it speaks volumes of just what kind of person they are.

Rosie O'Donnel is a big fat disgusting pig, she makes me throw up in my own mouth. Screw her.

She inflicts pain on because she is still on TV and still talking and looking gross and fat, and distgusting and nasty

Via La Homer

Big fat gross Rosie

OH dear me! I've been judged! ;)

I can define "harm" in several ways here Ken. She not only "harms" my patriotic sensitivities, but hurts my eyes and ears to boot, but she's also pretty "harmful" to a helluva LOT more than just me. A lot of young men and women in uniform right now, and the security of my family, my children.

She's a spineless traitor to her country.

She's defending a terrorist over her fellow countrymen who have been murdered by this scumbag. Trying to cast doubt to it's being legit or just the conspiracy workings of all evil empire, she's had to suffer under. :rolleyes:

Nope...I'm not too worried about expressing my detest of her, or HATE. What's it "speak to you" exactly Ken? Are you pure of heart and righteous? Don't forget...I know who you hate, there inside that glass house of yours.

Fat has nothing to do with it. I don't agree with her, but I'm not going to bother to "HATE" her. If you don't like her or her ideas, that's one thing, but calling names and being childish is a whole 'nother ball of wax. @hmmm@

Fat has nothing to do with it. I don't agree with her, but I'm not going to bother to "HATE" her. If you don't like her or her ideas, that's one thing, but calling names and being childish is a whole 'nother ball of wax. @hmmm@

I see what your saying.. I will simply refer to her as horizontally challenged with pre-pubescent maladjusted anti-social tendencies as a result of a bezerk petuitary gland (sp?)

or just a FAT UGLY WINDBAG

;-)

True!

She probably can't help it that she suffers from mad cow disease.

@smilepunch@

Well if she's causing controversy and making you have an opinion on her AND attracting media and public attention (which will no doubt increase ratings of THE VIEW) then she's doing her job right.

Of course people won't agree with it,hell...maybe she doesn't even agree with it...but by saying it she is generating interest whether it's positive or negative and giving her that kind of attention is adding fuel to the fire.

I actually sort of picked up on this when I watched wrestling.If a heel (bad guy) was a guy I really disliked in a personal sense...then I realized that they were doing their job right and for that I grew to have a better understanding of how people attract attention....whether it's good or bad.

Well if she's causing controversy and making you have an opinion on her AND attracting media and public attention (which will no doubt increase ratings of THE VIEW) then she's doing her job right.

Of course people won't agree with it,hell...maybe she doesn't even agree with it...but by saying it she is generating interest whether it's positive or negative and giving her that kind of attention is adding fuel to the fire.

I actually sort of picked up on this when I watched wrestling.If a heel (bad guy) was a guy I really disliked in a personal sense...then I realized that they were doing their job right and for that I grew to have a better understanding of how people attract attention....whether it's good or bad.

I'm holding onto the hope that there are more people in our society that don't fall for that kind of crap, and have some semblance of integrity left.

A liberal doing this kind of shtick always gets a pass, for generating a supposed increase in ratings, like some sort of artistic license. Anybody else gets burned at the stake or run out of town on a rail.

Too many double-standards on this presumed tactic for attention.

She's pathetic, arrogant, and a bigot who can't go one day without bullying some straight person around. She totally took the View and made it "the Rosie O'Donnell show Part 2."

Is it really any surprise to see her sympathize with the terrorists? The far left really is so loony that it would take the side of our enemies.

Geez. Rosie is a loon. Don't worry, though. I heard on the radio show that everyone wants her out of the view despite increasing ratings. There are rumors that she is leaving the view next year to make her own crappy show

I hated her ever since she made fun of asians. I hope she rots in Hell

Rose likes the terrorist because they refuse to eat Pork and NOT eating Pigs is exactly what Rosie likes, but then again, Rosie's girlfriend eats Pig every night... :-)

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Rose likes the terrorist because they refuse to eat Pork and NOT eating Pigs is exactly what Rosie likes, but then again, Rosie's girlfriend eats Pig every night... :-)

Ouch. @loll@ Can't say that she didn't deserve a comment like that.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I double that...

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

She might THINK she's safe from harm, for being a swine, but her head would be some of the FIRST, these Islamic fascists, would start lopping OFF for being a lesbian. Yet she rather talk sh@# against our Government, the one that makes it possible for her to even admit OPENLY to it, without fear of such physical harm upon herself.

I'd love for an audience member to stand up and call her out on some of this crap she spews out on that frickin show. A parent of a soldier in the military or something, and call her out for what she is, when spouting off. She might think it's only a veiled attack at our government, at BUSHS "government", but she's oh so very WRONG, and I hope she becomes a hated outcast, like she deserves.

She's got freedom of speech alright, and like any freely spoken opinion, it's subject to OTHER free speech and demonstration against her spoken words.

FIRE HER FATASS, and bring charges of treason against her, for s**ts & giggles!

Wow.

Its not a gay issue here, personally I think Lesbians can be pretty hot, more power to them. Its her idea that if your not in agreement with her on things then you are lame brain that get under my skin. I feel like the radical left, a group that so surely prides itself on freedom of expression seems ready to pummel any contriversion of thier opinions and call people dumb, stupid, ignorant or rednecks because one holds a differing view on things.

I am Republican, leaning moderate, I am pro-life, anti-death penalty (in principle), anti-big government, pro business and low taxes but I am on board for social programs that help those in need and I wouldnt turn anyone away from food, shelter and clothing...

BUT people like Rosie have ZERO tolerance for ANYONE who disagrees with her or offends her ivory tower sensibilities.

that is a problem

Wow.

Its not a gay issue here, personally I think Lesbians can be pretty hot, more power to them.

I'm waiting for the reply, to see if THAT'S what the "wow" was even about. @hmmm@

Somehow, you bring up the whole gay/lesbian thing, and it's taken out of context 9 times out of 10, so often it ain't even funny.

Muslims are not too awfully keen on the whole gay thing and are pretty hardcore against it. If you think Catholics are unyielding on the issue, deal with the Muslims for a while, and you'd think Catholics were pretty tame.

Same with respect towards women in general. Muslims aren't too keen on the equal rights aspect of the sexes.

Making REFERENCE to the potential harm these extremist types would inflict upon an individual of Rosies persuasion, isn't justifying it or making light of it, but merely making a point of her ignorance on who she chooses to SIDE with.

Wow.

Its not a gay issue here, personally I think Lesbians can be pretty hot, more power to them.

I'm waiting for the reply, to see if THAT'S what the "wow" was even about. @hmmm@

Somehow, you bring up the whole gay/lesbian thing, and it's taken out of context 9 times out of 10, so often it ain't even funny.

Muslims are not too awfully keen on the whole gay thing and are pretty hardcore against it. If you think Catholics are unyielding on the issue, deal with the Muslims for a while, and you'd think Catholics were pretty tame.

Same with respect towards women in general. Muslims aren't too keen on the equal rights aspect of the sexes.

Making REFERENCE to the potential harm these extremist types would inflict upon an individual of Rosies persuasion, isn't justifying it or making light of it, but merely making a point of her ignorance on who she chooses to SIDE with.

the lesbian comment was goofing ..

read on, you and I are on the same page politically about alot of things