Sign in to follow this  
Viper Hunter

I HATE ROSIE O'DONNELL

Wow.

Its not a gay issue here, personally I think Lesbians can be pretty hot, more power to them.

I'm waiting for the reply, to see if THAT'S what the "wow" was even about. @hmmm@

Somehow, you bring up the whole gay/lesbian thing, and it's taken out of context 9 times out of 10, so often it ain't even funny.

Muslims are not too awfully keen on the whole gay thing and are pretty hardcore against it. If you think Catholics are unyielding on the issue, deal with the Muslims for a while, and you'd think Catholics were pretty tame.

Same with respect towards women in general. Muslims aren't too keen on the equal rights aspect of the sexes.

Making REFERENCE to the potential harm these extremist types would inflict upon an individual of Rosies persuasion, isn't justifying it or making light of it, but merely making a point of her ignorance on who she chooses to SIDE with.

the lesbian comment was goofing ..

read on, you and I are on the same page politically about alot of things

OH DEFINITELY! I was just making further comment on my point about her being a lesbian, and how BADLY that would be received by the ones she seems so adamant in defending, while insulting Americans and Christians, who she lives peacefully amongst and making QUITE the living. She takes a LOT for granted.

When I stated this from before...

Somehow, you bring up the whole gay/lesbian thing, and it's taken out of context 9 times out of 10, so often it ain't even funny.

It wasn't directed at you, with the "you" in there...it was in general, as in we. We make comment on her homosexuality at ALL, and it's often taken as a derogatory editorial of our own.

#US1# We're good!

Wow.

Its not a gay issue here, personally I think Lesbians can be pretty hot, more power to them.

I'm waiting for the reply, to see if THAT'S what the "wow" was even about. @hmmm@

Muslims are not too awfully keen on the whole gay thing and are pretty hardcore against it. If you think Catholics are unyielding on the issue, deal with the Muslims for a while, and you'd think Catholics were pretty tame.

Same with respect towards women in general. Muslims aren't too keen on the equal rights aspect of the sexes.

Making REFERENCE to the potential harm these extremist types would inflict upon an individual of Rosies persuasion, isn't justifying it or making light of it, but merely making a point of her ignorance on who she chooses to SIDE with.

the lesbian comment was goofing ..

read on, you and I are on the same page politically about alot of things

OH DEFINITELY! I was just making further comment on my point about her being a lesbian, and how BADLY that would be received by the ones she seems so adamant in defending, while insulting Americans and Christians, who she lives peacefully amongst and making QUITE the living. She takes a LOT for granted.

When I stated this from before...

It wasn't directed at you, with the "you" in there...it was in general, as in we. We make comment on her homosexuality at ALL, and it's often taken as a derogatory editorial of our own.

#US1# We're good!

most leftist annoy the crap out of me, Rosie is lefty grande along with Striesand and Larry David

most leftist annoy the crap out of me, Rosie is lefty grande along with Striesand and Larry David

All makes sense, and becomes perfectly CLEAR (if you didn't know it already) just what their motivation is....

"In every society there is a species scattered within the population which is far more terrifying than the enemy outside the walls. This creature is inside, mingling with the people and acting quite friendly. This creature is a person who grows quietly and one day blooms into the creature we must fear. He is always present at the fall of whole civilizations, often acting as the pallbearer carrying the corpse of a dead civilization into oblivion. This creature has been labeled many things and today it is identified as a "Leftist"

The Leftist cloaks himself with lofty proclamations boring into our minds with such phrases as "Peace Now" the "Peace Process" the "Inalienable Rights of Man" etc. The selection of a word cover cloaks the wolf in the skin of a sheep. It's a wonderful disguise, for who doesn't want peace or the dignity of man. We want all of that so when our Leftist comes along with his display of seductive wares, we buy. We want his bag of tricks so badly that even when it all disappears in a puff of smoke, we are ready to buy again. Over 250 Jews dead since the handshake and we are still buying.

The snake oil Leftist carries his aberrant ideas deep into our conscious mind because we happily open all doors for him. He convinces us that the enemy is not the enemy at all. He gives us a different view, saying the enemy is merely another person just like you. All he really wants is peace; to live with you; to be near you; to do business with you and everything will be all right.

Our Leftist grows close to the enemy, so much so that he identifies with his anger, his problems and soon begins to understand and share the anger against YOU. A clever Leftist will not necessarily openly join the ranks of the enemy but, subtly, he becomes his advocate and apologist. Somehow, the enemy's rights become more important than the rights of his own people. So, like death that creeps in on tiptoe in the fog, he whispers: "It's all right; these are your new friends. Lower your guard and be friendly. Put away your weapons; you have nothing to fear. Trust me".

How wonderfully lulling. Peace...wonderful Peace. And our Leftist is bringing it free of charge. We just have to reach out and take it. But, why doesn't the enemy lower HIS guard and put away HIS weapons? Why are they killing us? Our Leftists say: "Not to worry. They will apologize for the riots and offer condolences for our dead. They are changing".

Soon, after our new friends riot again and their leader says: "Not to worry. I promise again to stop the terror". Our Leftists say: "See...What did I tell you? They are reasonable men and, after all, it's only a few trouble makers who will make the Peace Process seem bad. I", says the Leftist, "guarantee that a full peace is at hand. You must, however, make another gesture. Yes...You did release terrorists. Yes, you did give them Gaza and Seven Cities but, just a few more things - a little more land and Peace shall be delivered to your doorstep".

Scary ain't it? :(

Rose likes the terrorist because they refuse to eat Pork and NOT eating Pigs is exactly what Rosie likes, but then again, Rosie's girlfriend eats Pig every night... :-)

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I double that...

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

She might THINK she's safe from harm, for being a swine, but her head would be some of the FIRST, these Islamic fascists, would start lopping OFF for being a lesbian. Yet she rather talk sh@# against our Government, the one that makes it possible for her to even admit OPENLY to it, without fear of such physical harm upon herself.

I'd love for an audience member to stand up and call her out on some of this crap she spews out on that frickin show. A parent of a soldier in the military or something, and call her out for what she is, when spouting off. She might think it's only a veiled attack at our government, at BUSHS "government", but she's oh so very WRONG, and I hope she becomes a hated outcast, like she deserves.

She's got freedom of speech alright, and like any freely spoken opinion, it's subject to OTHER free speech and demonstration against her spoken words.

FIRE HER FATASS, and bring charges of treason against her, for s**ts & giggles!

That is true. The people on the far left who defend Islamic terrorists would easily be the very first killed if Islam dominates.

During the cold war, many leftists of the sixties took up the cause of communism and denounced the US at every term. Many even went as far as interfering with their country's operations like with the media spying against it's own government and always leaking classified intel. Universities became marxist indoctrination centers (many still are to this day) and "social good" was emphasized over the rights of individuals (except when individuals were "enlightened" leftists who saw themselves as the intellectual superiors to everyone else).

Russian PM Vladimir Lenin called them "useful idiots" because in spite of them taking up his cause, he knew they would have no rights to protest government or do any of the crap they did under communist control, but still they played their parts well to destabilize democracy and give more support to people like North Vietnam, Fdel Castro, and other communist countries instead of their own country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Without a doubt, people like Rosie are the modern "useful idiots."

Interesting... I like that term, "useful idiots"... except I don't see how these people are useful. Unless they are useful to the terrorists and enemies we have been keeping at bay so far... Makes sense.

Interesting... I like that term, "useful idiots"... except I don't see how these people are useful. Unless they are useful to the terrorists and enemies we have been keeping at bay so far... Makes sense.

It would be the terrorists that would find her comments "useful" and since the terrorists would have no problem exterminating her along with the rest of us, even though she was considered "useful" in advancing their agenda against us, that makes her an "idiot"...hence, "useful idiot".

The usage implies that the "useful idiot" is ignorant of the facts to the extent that they end up unwittingly advancing an adverse cause that they might not otherwise support. The term gained increased use after the publication of conservative columnist and Reagan administration Mona Charen's 2004 book Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First.

It would be the terrorists that would find her comments "useful" and since the terrorists would have no problem exterminating her along with the rest of us, even though she was considered "useful" in advancing their agenda against us, that makes her an "idiot"...hence, "useful idiot".

The usage implies that the "useful idiot" is ignorant of the facts to the extent that they end up unwittingly advancing an adverse cause that they might not otherwise support. The term gained increased use after the publication of conservative columnist and Reagan administration Mona Charen's 2004 book Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First.

Exactly right. They're useful at helping to fight the same enemy the terrorists are fighting, and idiots because if the terrorists won, people like O'Donnell will be the first on the chopping block.

For some strange reason, rosie believes she would be spared a dull knife slicing thru her throat. By making such ridiculous comments.

As Savage would say "Liberlism is a Mental Disorder"

I'm a fellow savage listener- HELLO INFIDEL!

Rosie o Donnell is a lesbian which is her business. But does she understand what the islamic fanatics would do to her? Islamists have no TOLERANCE for homosexuality, its in the KORAN. If she thinks she will be spared by these throwbacks she is dead wrong.

I hate this mightier than though attitude she has nowadays.It seems if you have an opposing opinion your on her hit list

I bet Barbara Walters wants to hide under that table when Rosie opens her mouth but you know ABC is loving this because controversy means ratings

I hate this mightier than though attitude she has nowadays.It seems if you have an opposing opinion your on her hit list

I bet Barbara Walters wants to hide under that table when Rosie opens her mouth but you know ABC is loving this because controversy means ratings

Walters is a leftist "journalist" (read as entertainment reporter, talk show host, and celeb interviewer who tries to pass herself off as a legitimate journalist by sometimes doing the ABC news). She's right at home with being around people like O'Donnell and probably supports her 100%.

Rosie o Donnell is a lesbian which is her business. But does she understand what the islamic fanatics would do to her? Islamists have no TOLERANCE for homosexuality, its in the KORAN. If she thinks she will be spared by these throwbacks she is dead wrong.

Its also in the Bible. I used to listen to Savage. My friends and I used to just laugh at all the idiotic things he said. I can see there's no changing this thread from the left bashing its turned into. You guys crack me up.

Its also in the Bible. I used to listen to Savage. My friends and I used to just laugh at all the idiotic things he said. I can see there's no changing this thread from the left bashing its turned into. You guys crack me up.

I have no problem with the Left. As a matter of fact, I am praying they run Obama or Clinton in 2008, it virually gurantees a Republican president

Its also in the Bible.

Yes, but how many Bible thumpers take as hostile an action against homosexuals as what the Koran thumpers do?

Certain religious groups obviously oppose the homosexual lifestyle, would not elect to recognize same sex marriages and basically frown on the whole subject matter and suggest it "immoral" behavior.

Hardly in the same league as beheading people for it.

I used to listen to Savage. My friends and I used to just laugh at all the idiotic things he said. I can see there's no changing this thread from the left bashing its turned into. You guys crack me up.

;)

If you don't like Michael Savage's opinions then don't listen to him. Go listen to the bolshevik crap on Air America.

Michael savage knows what he is talking about with 4 best selling books and 450 stations across the united states. He is a true conservative not like the internationalist el presidente bush.

I don't always agree with savage 100% of the time but he makes a lot of sense and does give you the REAL truth about the world that we live in.

Michael's opinion about rosie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLKb4pIdlss

If you don't like Michael Savage's opinions then don't listen to him. Go listen to the bolshevik crap on Air America.

Michael savage knows what he is talking about with 4 best selling books and 450 stations across the united states. He is a true conservative not like the internationalist el presidente bush.

I don't always agree with savage 100% of the time but he makes a lot of sense and does give you the REAL truth about the world that we live in.

Michael's opinion about rosie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLKb4pIdlss

Mein Kampf was a best seller as well. That doesn't mean much. Why should I not listen to him? How else will I know the otherside's opinion/point of view well enough to know I disagree with it. What you are asking me to do is be ignorant and thats not something I am interested in. Listening to the point of views of people you disagree with lets you know where you should stand and strengthens your own convictions and arguments against the other side. So while I am not devout listener I'll listen in once in a while...sometimes you just need a good laugh. Know what I mean?

Its also in the Bible.

Yes, but how many Bible thumpers take as hostile an action against homosexuals as what the Koran thumpers do?

Certain religious groups obviously oppose the homosexual lifestyle, would not elect to recognize same sex marriages and basically frown on the whole subject matter and suggest it "immoral" behavior.

Hardly in the same league as beheading people for it.

I used to listen to Savage. My friends and I used to just laugh at all the idiotic things he said. I can see there's no changing this thread from the left bashing its turned into. You guys crack me up.
;)

Right it is worse but lets not pretend that the Bible wants us to all hold hands while Its a Small World plays. The far right hates homosexuals as much as Muslims...its just they aren't willing to go to that extreme (for the most part).

they should ship her over to some of these places and then see what she says :D in some of these places if you don't go out with out a man by you're side they willl either slit you're throat or rape you right there heh! & it wouldn't be considered ilegal either because in there eyes you would be nothing but a low life whore

Right it is worse but lets not pretend that the Bible wants us to all hold hands while Its a Small World plays. The far right hates homosexuals as much as Muslims...its just they aren't willing to go to that extreme (for the most part).

mmmmm...boy, I don't know if I'd go THAT far, "as much as Muslims"? :unsure:

That would have to be a far FAR right, like Neo-Nazi, Klu Klux Klan right, and then it's not even right anymore, it's practically touching the far LEFT, out where they're at!

@smilepunch@

mmmmm...boy, I don't know if I'd go THAT far, "as much as Muslims"? :unsure:

That would have to be a far FAR right, like Neo-Nazi, Klu Klux Klan right, and then it's not even right anymore, it's practically touching the far LEFT, out where they're at!

@smilepunch@

I agree with Viper... plus..... Nevermore, you do realize there are MANY christian churches (sects) that accept homosexuality (not mine) and many of those actually have openly gay pastors and clergymen... so...

can you tell which Muslim sect allows gays ?