Custom Marvel Legends Ghost Rider!

wm10k

This little number has been collecting dust for a while but its finally done. Ended up taking the two ghost rider bikes I had, and some random staff weapon and bashed the whole crap together to make something somewhat similar to his bike in Ennis' run.

anyhoo...

DSCN3337.jpg

There he is on his bike.

DSCN3334.jpg

Brand new boots, stolen from The Punisher.

DSCN3328.jpg

Gave him a new jacket, made from some of Storm's cape, some rubber bands, a skull belt buckle stolen from some random spawn figure. Sculpted his straps and buckles across his torso, and glued some chains as well. And the metal loop through his arm is an old piercing of mine.

DSCN3330.jpg

Kept his movie gloves, because I like the spiked glove look on Ghost Rider.

DSCN3342.jpg

The new bike. Mostly ML Series 7 Ghost Rider's. Some random bits were swiped from the Series 3 Ghost Rider.

DSCN3339.jpg

There he is, draped in chain, in front of his ride, kneeling before some weird spiked club that was taken from the Ennis run. He only used it once, but its pretty imposing, wasn't supposed to be spiked, but i just thought it looked more violent that way.

DSCN3347.jpg

Just put this bastard up on eBay, and I hope he does well. Be sure to check it out RIGHT HERE!!!!!

• 2 months later...