Sign in to follow this  
Grog

X-menLegends

Dont post in this thread ever,EVER again.

Especially since its a stupid comment about 2 being better.Thats abit obvious.Two's got every thing 1 has and more.But i still like the story on 1 better.

Grow up you 10 year old shithead.This thread was doing fine without you,infact,ALL threads were doing fine without you.

Now everyone is gonna come in "Awww dont pick on him!" Tough fucking #$@#.My thread,my rules.

Anyway I agree zmikey,two had alot of powers to choose from.Some were really lame,but others made up for that.And it was just silly having all those levels for each character IMO.

Dont post in this thread ever,EVER again.

Especially since its a stupid comment about 2 being better.Thats abit obvious.Two's got every thing 1 has and more.But i still like the story on 1 better.

Grow up you 10 year old shithead.This thread was doing fine without you,infact,ALL threads were doing fine without you.

Now everyone is gonna come in "Awww dont pick on him!" Tough fucking #$@#.My thread,my rules.

Anyway I agree zmikey,two had alot of powers to choose from.Some were really lame,but others made up for that.And it was just silly having all those levels for each character IMO.

Yeh the story on the first one is way better, just the stupid four powers let it down.

The characters for the first one are great (I read about the ones I havn't unlocked), expecialy Magma (SHE CAN MAKE A MINI-VOLCANO! NOW WHO ELSE CAN DO THAT?! Don't answer that :rolleyes:). A shame the only real cheat was those costumes... :sad:

I just have to say, that Action Replay thing realy, realy helped me. It amde the game easier for me, but still a little bit challenging, by having to keep making sure all my team mates had full health, and to make sure their energy was high.

I just have to say, that Action Replay thing realy, realy helped me. It amde the game easier for me, but still a little bit challenging, by having to keep making sure all my team mates had full health, and to make sure their energy was high.

I'm glad it helped you too.

It has alot of cheats for alot of games,i'm even thinking about getting the X-Box version.

So let me get this strate. You come on this chat, saying X-Men Legends 2 is WAY better, when you havn't even played on the first one? And seriously, my picture was ment to be gross..."BE WARNED! This Image will probably haunt you for the rest of your days."

So let me get this strate. You come on this chat, saying X-Men Legends 2 is WAY better, when you havn't even played on the first one? And seriously, my picture was ment to be gross..."BE WARNED! This Image will probably haunt you for the rest of your days."

Just ignore him.He's a ten year old retard who talks #$@#.

Sorry sorry! Its a personal attack!

EEK!

No,he really is a ten year old retard who talks #$@#.

I realize we're not talking about it anymore, but i have a codebreaker. on ps2 if you have the codebreaker 8.0 or greater you can simply download the codes onto a flash drive and then stick it into your ps2.... it saves alot of time from entering codes manually.