Jin's RED HULK from upcoming Hulk #1!

Jin Saotome

Ho! Woah! What's this? It's a Red Hulk!! Someone graciously tipped me off to the existance of this new character that will be featured in Marvel Comics 'Hulk #1' on sale in January 2008. Until then we don't have any idea about his character, if it's even the real Hulk or just another Stark clone. I really liked the design tho, he reminded me of Shin Akuma for some reason! Probabaly the eyes and hair. Red Hulk was made from a Planet Hulk body with Movie Hulk's head. I sculpted the hair, veins, and torn pant sections from Aves Fixit. Can't wait to see what they're doing with the Hulk next year but for now this custom will have to tide you over. Enjoy!

RedHulk_001.jpg

HulkRedPic.jpg

More pics here!!!----> http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...ys/RedHulk.html

shin i have been studing your website, loving your custom figures, and getting tips. i'm only new to the custom scene and you really inspire me to try to be more creative! i must say first, as a huge hulk fan, i hate this red hulk. but as a fan of your work and a fan of custom figures, this rocks!! i was going to try my hand at this myself, except use the body of savage hulk from hulk classics. what head is that that you used?? great job as usual!

ah just read on your site its a movie hulk head, and i know the one it is now! great hair sculpt!

shin i have been studing your website, loving your custom figures, and getting tips. i'm only new to the custom scene and you really inspire me to try to be more creative! i must say first, as a huge hulk fan, i hate this red hulk. but as a fan of your work and a fan of custom figures, this rocks!! i was going to try my hand at this myself, except use the body of savage hulk from hulk classics. what head is that that you used?? great job as usual!

ah just read on your site its a movie hulk head, and i know the one it is now! great hair sculpt!

Hey cool, I aim to inspire! The Hulk head is from the 'Movie Poseable leaping' Hulk that came out with that turbine-engine thing attached to him by a cord.

Love the custom.

Not sure what I think of the Red Hulk yet. When I first saw the pic's for the Red Hulk the first thing I thought of was the original Sentry series where the Sentry talks to the Hulk and mentions the fact that the Hulk should have evolved since the last time he and the Sentry met. I thought that maybe this was the next step in the Hulk's evolution. Now not so sure.

Not really excited about a red Hulk, but I gotta admit that custom looks really good!

I agree with both your points.

"Hey guys, you know how the Hulk was green? Then he was gray? Well....what if he became RED?? Think of all the.......different stories we could tell.....if he were red.............."

Planet Hulk was great. World War Hulk not so much.

The custom is GREAT though!