Super-Skrull

SpiritofVengeance

Super-Skrull was made out of DCSH Superman. I used some black fabric that i had left over to make his dress in Annihlation, and used elastic bands for those ridges on his clothes. The belt was from cardboard, and the pouches and belt buckle were sculpted on. The Thing Hands were made from a cardboard base, then the paperclips were attached with many, many, many laters of glue. the fire was also out of paperclips and glue, and the head was hand sculpted with play doh.

Enjoy

Super-Skrull1

Super-Skrull2

Super-Skrull3

Super-Skrull4

SOV

great custom, but wait, play doh? you mean that fig's head is that soft? or have you found a way to make play doh hard?

thx for the comments and ya, its outta play doh! it dries up after a good hour or two depending on room temperature. The colder it is the quicker it dries. wierd concept i know but it just works that way. By the way can u tell me how to include the images into the thread properly, i wud rlly appreciate it

great custom, but wait, play doh? you mean that fig's head is that soft? or have you found a way to make play doh hard?

thx for the comments and ya, its outta play doh! it dries up after a good hour or two depending on room temperature. The colder it is the quicker it dries. wierd concept i know but it just works that way. By the way can u tell me how to include the images into the thread properly, i wud rlly appreciate it

i use photobucket. go to photobucket.com, and sign up. once you've signed up, you can now upload pics. select pics from your pc and upload them. once you've uploaded them, each uploaded pic will appear with 4 codes below its thumbnail (Email & IM, Direct link, HTML code, and IMG code). you will need the DIRECT LINK code, copy that code.

when you are inserting the pic in your post here (at the forum), click the insert image button, and paste the code in the box that will appear. try it, and let me know if it works. i think inserting pics here is one pic at a time, and you can post a maximum of 5 pics per post. happy picture posting!

Here ya' Go:

2081769130_c4284f077a.jpg

2081769134_6a6e71cb3f.jpg

2081769140_27ccb1cd26.jpg

2081769152_99991dff38.jpg

Nice Work!!

I looked thru your Flickr. You should post the rest of your stuff.

i use photobucket. go to photobucket.com, and sign up. once you've signed up, you can now upload pics.

I think Flickr will work too….

thx! i figured it out and i did post my other customs. Nova, Starlord, Annihilus, and Super-Skrull. theyre all on this forum. I have a couple more in the works n shud post the pics soon

• 1 year later...