Count Nefaria

thanos0341

I've been a George Perez/John Byrne fan all my life & IMO, they drew the best renditions of Count Nefaria ever!

JB Nefaria=awesome!

mu_countnefaria.jpg

Anyway, I finally decided to beat Hasbro to the punch & just do my own CF. I used a DCSH Supes body, ML Cap gloves DCD HUSH Ras al Ghul head & DCD Pyscho pirate cape. Sculpted his beard & hair, not the vest jo, but for my 1st time attempting to sculpt, I don't think I did that aweful. I really hope Hasbro does this great character in the near future.

CFfront.jpg

CFangled.jpg

CFvsAvengers2.jpg

CFvsAvengers3.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's some more minor customs or shoulder fixes I've done.

Herc has some wrestlers head, i sculpted the beard/hair & bracelets & gave him sandman's hands & a re-paint.

Herc6-ed.jpg

Herc8-ed.jpg

Gave Electro Vision's arms, fixed his & DD's bulging shoulders,

electroDD-4.jpg

electroDD-2.jpg

Captain Britain was a shrimp so I gave him Sinister's leg's from the knees down. Not the best custom jobs, but they work for me.

CapBritainThor2.jpg

Been a while since I posted here. I just finished doing a 2nd App Wonderman to go along with my 1st app Wondy that was done by Raynir. I also did a Black panther custom, & Vision. Here's a few pics.

wondermanvsCountNefaria.jpg

1st2ndappwondermen.jpg

wondermenbackview.jpg

VisionBKWondermancustoms.jpg

Bigguns2.jpg

I thought that I was the only first appearance Wonder Man fan. I'm glad to see that I was wrong! If Hasbro did a FA Wonder Man and a Count Nefaria I'd be on my way to Old School Avengers heaven! I have always felt that Iron Man and the Avengers could sustain their own successful line. Simon Williams FTW!!!!

• 2 months later...