Sign in to follow this  
pvbvillegas

Materials for customizing

i want to try customizing some figs, but i don't know how to start. i want to know what materials i can use in making customs. i tried looking for super sculpey here, but it's not locally available. are there any other materials i can use? other say play doh will do, or a waterstop (sealant)... any ideas? i could really use some help.

Can you get things from online? That way far more materials are available. I don't know whether they have it in the Phillipines, but I use Epoxy Putty (also known as 'Green stuff') that sets like slightly flexible plastic.

Hope that helps! Sorry I couldn't be of any more use.

The most widely recommended sculpting medium would be Apoxie Sculpt, its only available online but its great stuff to work with. I also use Green Stuff (from games workshop) for smaller details or more intricate parts, as its a bit stiffer from the get-go (whereas apoxie starts out pretty soft and hardens as you go). Green stuff should be available at a local hobby store, i got mine from the comic shop here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE