My Marvel Customs

RickCoronel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow man love ur customs! especially ur rogue and madelyn prior! What are those two out of? Ur thunderbolts kick ass too, especially venom n radioactiveman!

Recipes

Rogue:

F4 Invisible Woman head

ML11 Mystique body - Shin joint added

Japanese figure coat

Madelyne:

Dark Alliance's Oblivia head

DCD Blackfire's upper body

ML11 Mystique stomach to ankles

Unknown high heels

...i am speechless. i don't think i've ever seen so many well done customs in one collection.

That Emma is wonderful. What figure was she made from? Or is she a completely new sculpt? She's way better than the ML AND MS Emmas....and quite possiblty better than any female ML in general.

Emma, Rogue, Nightcrawler and Spiderman 2099 (who looks more badass in that figure than he ever does in Exiles) are my favorites. That Nightcrawler looks EXACTLY like the art from the comics.

i cannot say enough how well done all these customs are.

Are there any close up shots of that Polaris and that Vulcan? The figures look awesome but i'd love to see them closer up.

• 2 weeks later...
Emma:

Tomb Raider "Angelina Jolie" head

Star Trek Orion Slave Girl body

Black Canary hands & feet

Shots of Vulcan:

VulcanCustom3-3.jpg

VulcanCustom3-5.jpg

Shots of Polaris:

PolarisCustom4-19.jpg

PolarisCustom4-29.jpg

PolarisCustom4-32.png

IM JEALOUS @firedevil@ I want YOUR EMMA AND MIMIC AAAAHHHHHHH- Polaris kind of ugly very chubby face, but ALL the rest are awesome!

She's actually prettier but I can't seem to get good shots of her face.