has anyone made a custom storm

xmenstorm1

That's from a different customizer.

K&L Customs didn't make the storm xmenstorm1 posted. DLC ''Darthleon Customs'' did.

i didn't mean that it was the same people. when i said they, i meant the people on the link i posted. not whoever did the one xmenstorm1 posted.

No, I only said it so others don't mistake it for K&L's customs. I've a fan of both.

That's from a different customizer.

K&L Customs didn't make the storm xmenstorm1 posted. DLC ''Darthleon Customs'' did.

i didn't mean that it was the same people. when i said they, i meant the people on the link i posted. not whoever did the one xmenstorm1 posted.

No, I only said it so others don't mistake it for K&L's customs. I've a fan of both.

yeah, K&L's are great, I love the Black Cat Claws costume one they did.

Here, I hope you enjoy this :) :

Storm001.jpg

Recipe:

-Head: X-men Evolution Storm

-Hair: ML8 Storm

-Body: Psylocke

-Everything else: Craft things (bracelets, jewel on chest), binder cover for cape and detail across shoulders. the head band was printed out.

Storm002.jpg

She was actually the last custom I finished for 2007 (I finished her on the 31st), but I didn't want to post her cause I didn't like how I had done the lightning bolts on the sash. I later printed out some Harry Potter lightning bolts and painted them and glued those on. I decided to keep the darer skin tone, only because I would have otherwise had to mix my own shade, and I hate mixing paint. anyway, I am very happy with how she turned out :)

Storm003.jpg

What do ya think? :)

I'd like to post a pic of my 1st attenpt at a custom original storm she used to be a mystique figure, but i cant seem to figure out how to post an image, any help would be appreciated

Just sign up for a photobucket account (it's free), upload your picture, copy and paste the img code in your message. Voila! You have posted a picture.

ACustomStorm1.jpg

ACustomStorm2.jpg

ACustomStorm3.jpg

Hi Everyone;

This was my first attempt at a custom Storm. She started life as a mystique figure. Her hair, tiara, & boot tops were sculpted of apoxiesculpt. She suffered from bad paint wear at her leg joint, but i do love her Classic look. Her cape is hand sewn & is not quite accurate but gets the point across for the pics.

What do you think?

ACustomStorm5.jpg

ACustomStorm6.jpg

Hi Everyone;

The 2 pics above are my attempt at a cloth cape eye makeup & metallic costume look for the White costume Storm. Her cape is hand sewn & is more comic book accurate than the one made by Toybiz. Storm's cape almost always splits into 2 pieces at the center of her back, then fans out into 2 halfmoon shapes on either side under her arms. I think this design would have also been possible with the rubber material as well.

ACustomStorm7.jpg

the 3rd pic above is a re-painted storm head with lighter tone brown, gray lowlights in her hair and white teeth added to her lips for an open mouth look

What do you think?

that X-Treme X-Men Storm is awesome.

that X-Treme X-Men Storm is awesome.

Thanks for the kudos! I've uploaded my FA Storm so she should be on by tonight :)

• 9 months later...