Box Sets Wishes

DennisW22

i know there are other forums for 2-packs and singles but this one is for ML box sets

i want:

Wrecking Crew

Astonishing X-men(cyc, frost, colossus, wolvie, kitty, beast)

Classic Avengers

Thunderbolts

New Avengers

Ultimate Marvel (cap, iron man,spidey, hulk)

AOA X-Men

Marvel Zombies (i would have to have more than one box, too many cool figs)

Captain Universe/Uni-Power (CU spidey, CU hulk, CU silver surfer, CU daredevil, CU X-23)

my fav so far would be a Astonishing X-men set (with new emma frost) & Captain Universe set

what else would be cool?

It's been too long since we had a box set. My votes are

Original X-Men (the five)

Alpha Flight (Shaman, Guardian, Snowbird, Puck & Marinna considering we're getting the twins in the two packs hopefully)

Heralds of Galactus (Frankie Ray, Terrax, Cosmic Surfer, Firelord)

New X-Force (just because they'd look COOL!)

A second X-Men Boxset (Updated Jim Lee Cyke, Forge, Jubilee, Jean Grey and Prof X in hoverchair)

Starjammers(Corsair, Hepzibah, Raza, Ch'od and Binary)

The Ultimates (Thor, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Fury in a suit)

God I could go on! I like the Skrull boxset idea too :P

Mighty Avengers: Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Sentry, Wasp, Wonderman, Black Widow, Ares, Ultron (Female)

New Avengers: Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, Echo, Iron Fist, Ronin, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Wolverine

Squadron Supreme: Hyperon, Power Princess, Arcanna, Nuke, Nighthawk, Dr, Spectrum

Grant Morrison's X-men: Cyclops, Phoenix, Beast, Emma Frost, Wolverine, Xorn

Classic X-Factor/FA X-men/X-men First Class: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman, Angel

Excaliber: Captain Britain, Meggan, Phoenix, Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler

Heroes For Hire: Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Shang-Chi, Black Cat, Tarantula, Paladin

The Ultimates: Thor(vol.1), Hawkeye(vol.3), Quicksilver(vol.2), Scarlet Witch(vol.2), Wasp(Vol.3), Black Widow(vol.2)

Ultimate captains: America, Britain, Spain, France, Italy

classic new mutants (any of the list: Danni Moonstar, Cannonball, Magma, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Cypher, Karma, Warlock)

New X-men (surge, hellion, pixie, anole, rockslide, mercury, dust)

X-men first class (would prefer these costumes to the originals)

Wrecking Crew

Starjammers

X-Factor Investigations (Maddrox, Rhane, Rictor, Monet, Siryn, Layla, Guido)

Runaways

Great Lake Avengers

Thunderbolts (current line up: Penance, Swordsman, Radioactive Man, Songbird, Moonstone, Venom)

a new Captain America themed box set (Winter Soldier, Sharron Carter, modern Falcon, new Black Widow, Modern Red Skull)

Shield Agent box set with assorted agents

Aim Soldier box set

Hellfire Club (Sabastian Shaw, Donald Piece, ect w/hellfire soldier)

Hydra Box (Viper w/ a bunch of soldiers)

Young Avengers updated

Nextwave (Photon, Machineman, Boom Boom, Elsa Bloodstone, The Captain)

New Warriors (Night Thrasher, Speedball, Nova, Justice and Firestar)

Heroes for Hire (Modern Luke Cage and Ironfist, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing)

Pretty much all of my major boxed set wants have already been mentioned. Though, I do have one that I don’t believe has been mentioned before. I certainly wouldn’t mind the Sinister Syndicate. That would be our chance to get a new Beetle and Hydro-Man along with the never before made Speed Demon and Boomerang. Then for the fifth slot, why not axe Rhino, we’ve had enough of him, instead replacing him with Constrictor (a member of the second Syndicate)? I’d totally buy that…but I suppose it will never happen. They're way too B-grade. Nothing wrong with dreaming though.

some god ideas for box sets, especially from Pygmalion. If only Hasbro would do as Toy Biz did and amke them a little bit cheaper than buying four or five seperate figures. (We can only hope).

MY picks are: Alpha Flgiht (Go Guardian & Snowbird)

Defenders (need a Nighthawk)

and an all Villains set: Deathbird, Terrax, Grey Gargoyle, Sebastian Shaw, & Whirlwind

There's a lot of box sets I want -

Wrecking Crew

FA X-Men

Alpha Flight

Inhumans

Imperial Guard

Kree soldier (with a variety of outfits)

Henchman

New Mutants

A decent, consistant FF

On that note, I have bought quite a few FF figures but I have yet to find a cohesive group in consistant outfits. I like the first Jessica Alba Invisible Girl, the first flamming Torch, House of M Thing and ML Mr. Fantastic. I don't have a non-flamming Johnny Storm. I'd really like a well articulated, well detailed, uniform FF team with non-cartoony, non-anime faces.

The Eternals: Ikaris, Sersi, Thena, Makkari

100012-eternals_400.jpg

New Gaurdians of the Galaxy: Starlord, Adam Warlock, Quasar, Rocket Racoon, Drax and Gamora

guardians-of-the-galaxy-20080212025.jpg

I wouldn't mind a Eternal box set once Sersei in it. else don't bother.

The new Guardians Would be nice but i really want the Old Guardians, Yondu, Vicky, Charlie, Major Victory, Star Hawk, Materix ( i hope i got the names right). now that would be a nice box set.

I wouldn't mind a Eternal box set once Sersei in it. else don't bother.

The new Guardians Would be nice but i really want the Old Guardians, Yondu, Vicky, Charlie, Major Victory, Star Hawk, Materix ( i hope i got the names right). now that would be a nice box set.

amen to that! i haven't seen too many people mention the old guardians up until recently. i actually didn't know they were coming out with a new guardians comic. i'm not up to date on the current events of the marvel U. i can't afford comics AND action figures.