New Hulk Movie Figures

Geek

Finally got to see the new Hulk movie figures. Hate the scale. Someone said they are not 3/4 " scale but they sure look it to me. Maybe even smaller. The figures we're mildly appealing in look, but I just won't put another scale on my shelf.

I did snag a blue Ironmonger while I was there so not a total loss.

So, if you've seen them, what do you think?

GEEK

I think they look damn great.Im not picking up any,as you said,because of the scale,but the artic on them are nearly top notch.I cant say that for the paint aps though.

If your into 3 inch figures,these are great.If your not, they may persuade you to get afew.

Look better than the damn sm3 figures.Id have these clogging the pegs than them.

i won't be getting any of them. now you guy know i don't usually bad mouth a figure but these are crap. i can understand hasbro wanting to make them affordable (8inch for $15 or 6 for 10) but what but the collectors. my only regret is that Bi-beast is going to be in this line.

Hi, long-time viewer, first-time poster here.

Anyways, I actually like the Incredible Hulk movie figures. I was originally going to just wait and pickup the 6" scale Hulk exclusive from Target. However, after seeing the regular figs at TRU, I opted to pick up the basic Hulk and Abomination. They really do seem to be 3.75 inch scale.(See the pic in comparison to the movie still below.) But the fit okay with the 5.75 inch scale too like the Spidery 3 figures.

Here's my pics:

P1013614.jpg

P1013619.jpg

P1013651.jpg

P1013653.jpg

P1013652.jpg

Wow, Abomination certainly has enormous toes...

:o Yeah they are. :o

You know what they say: Big toes, big... mutation?

Anyway, it's really too bad. If these were 6" scale I'd be all over them. As it is, I have no problem leaving them to ripen on the vine. Now I have more money for the fall figure flood. See how I worked in the FFF theme. Yeah, I live up to my name.

GEEK

The eyes are really painted on badly. Someone ought to reset the factory specs on painting these. They look rather like crosseyed or have lazy eye syndrome. And they should be painted on with smaller eyelids and pupils. The sculpt is awesome. But the eyes make them look fugly.

I took another look to make sure I didn't want them and saw the eye thing you're talking about. Holy crud, that's terrible. Looks like Sloth from the Goonies. Sloth Smash!!!

GEEK

if someone here happens to have the new ironman toys an one of these new hulk figures....can you please put them together so i can see what they look like side by side....because i dont wanna waste money on something smaller then my ironman.......cuz the spiderman 3 line really screwed me up with the whole scale thing. thanks

if someone here happens to have the new ironman toys an one of these new hulk figures....can you please put them together so i can see what they look like side by side....because i dont wanna waste money on something smaller then my ironman.......cuz the spiderman 3 line really screwed me up with the whole scale thing. thanks

The Hulk figures are pretty much the same size as Iron man, which is out of scale since Hulk is supposed to be huge.

I hated the last Hulk movie figures and I hate these. The scale is all messed up. Who the heck wants a little azz HULK. I grabbed a few other movie figs and regular figs to compare. I forgot to grab the 1st Hulk fig to put in the pick too. I don't buy too many movie figs because they're way too different from the their comic counterparts. I bought this movie hulk fig so I could make pics with it to make fun of it. I really like the movie Batman 6in fig though I was pleasantly surprised. The movie Thing is bigger than the movie Hulk, come on! UGH! <_<

002.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

I hated the last Hulk movie figures and I hate these. The scale is all messed up. Who the heck wants a little azz HULK. I grabbed a few other movie figs and regular figs to compare. I forgot to grab the 1st Hulk fig to put in the pick too. I don't buy too many movie figs because they're way too different from the their comic counterparts. I bought this movie hulk fig so I could make pics with it to make fun of it. I really like the movie Batman 6in fig though I was pleasantly surprised. The movie Thing is bigger than the movie Hulk, come on! UGH! <_<

002.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

I dodged a bullet there its shorter than the movie spiderman!! I have movie abomination and I am going to get the marvel legends movie hulk on June 1