Sign in to follow this  
marvel77

hulk movie exclusives

does anyone know when the target and wal mart exclusives will be released for the hulk movie figure line? the target exclusive hulk looks cool and so does the wal mart exclusive battle in new york 2 pack.

June 1st on the Target, I think around the same time on the Wally World to.

I asked JayC and he told me that hasbro said June 1 but I thought the exclusives only came a little after the regulars like silver centurion target and war machine walmart figures?

I asked JayC and he told me that hasbro said June 1 but I thought the exclusives only came a little after the regulars like silver centurion target and war machine walmart figures?

Hasbro said they were coming out later to be closer with the release of the movie.

I e-mailed hasbro about the target exclusive and they sent me this message:

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. regarding the Target exclusive Hulk figures. We are pleased to be able to respond.

There are 2 Target exclusive Hulk figures that should hit stores this June: Marvel Legends Hulk figure and Gamma Glow figure (Hulk figure with glowing veins).

The Target Exclusive Hulk is a rehash of ML Series 1 Hulk with new head sculpt. The articulation is circa 2002?? Articulation and sculpting has not improved since then??? Bad move, Hasbro !! The facial sculpt is pathetic . .. weak. very weak. Reminds me of "Igor " from a classic horror flick. If they're gonna reissue an old sculpt, don't even try to disguise it, we are not fooled easily. They could have just used a superior sculpt, the Face Off Hulk and used the King Hulk head minus the crown instead and cashed in !! Very ugly choice of head here!

The Target Exclusive Hulk is a rehash of ML Series 1 Hulk with new head sculpt. The articulation is circa 2002?? Articulation and sculpting has not improved since then??? Bad move, Hasbro !! The facial sculpt is pathetic . .. weak. very weak. Reminds me of "Igor " from a classic horror flick. If they're gonna reissue an old sculpt, don't even try to disguise it, we are not fooled easily. They could have just used a superior sculpt, the Face Off Hulk and used the King Hulk head minus the crown instead and cashed in !! Very ugly choice of head here!

I respectfully disagree

I am saving my money for the King Hulk and the Wendigo figures. I really don't have that much shelf space, so I reserve it for those real great figures that I think deserve to share space with the other great 'Legendary' sculpts. Wendigo is one of those and I believe that sculpt will be as timeless as the FO Hulk and HulkBuster IM, as well FO Cap, WM Thor, McFarlane Spidey.

i'll be getting it but only cause it's alot better the actual movie toys. Plus they have put it under the ML label so i have to get it :P

just in case anyone wants to know this info on the upcoming hulk movie exclusives for target here are the dpci numbers.

hulk movie legends hulk #087-06-1078

gamma glow hulk #087-06-0285

Found the regular Target exlusive this afternoon. Was surprised by how much I actually liked the headsculpt. MUCH better than the others Hasbro has done or has solicited for the FFF wave.

if your are askign about the ml1 hulk body exclusive thats out already saw it at 3 targets today $12.99 i think they cost

I found both exclusives today at Target, actually I had only found the Gamma Glow Hulk which looking at it close it appears to just be a darker repaint of the "Power Punch" Hulk with Glow in the dark paint on the bulging veins. I thought it was going to be some light up figure, but I think I'll hold off on getting it for now.

Anyways, I asked them if they had the ML Movie Hulk and the lady was nice enough to get me one from the back. It was $12.99, a pretty good price considering the normal figures are $9.99

Here's a MOC pic and a loose pic to compare it with the regular movie Hulk:

P1013767.jpg

P1013774.jpg

And in case any one is interested, if you remove the tape at the top, he can easily be place in and out of the package.

you know seeing the ML Hulk with the Movie hulk makes you realise that Ml series 1 hulk was really under scaled.

Found them today. I know it's a repaint with a new head but I really like the paint work and color and the new head looks better to me than the old one. Nice reusable package :D :D :D

HvsIM.jpg

hulkvIronman1.jpg