titanium man

oracleip

I picked Titanium man today and think he's one if not the best figure from the Iron Man series the only problem is he's too small way too small. They also had the Open Cockpit Iron monger which has much better Paint applications, but the guy inside is tiny, he looks better articulated though I waiting for someone to compare him to the smash fist Iron Monger, before I pick him up.

I picked Titanium man today and think he's one if not the best figure from the Iron Man series the only problem is he's too small way too small. They also had the Open Cockpit Iron monger which has much better Paint applications, but the guy inside is tiny, he looks better articulated though I waiting for someone to compare him to the smash fist Iron Monger, before I pick him up.

Crap!! I thought I would have a break in the figure hunting for a while. Oh well. Off I go.

GEEK

should i not waste money and get only one, and use it as titanium man? or by is at SRP and by a bunch for guardsmen???

If you're gona use 'em for Guardsmen, then I'd totally get a couple! As I said, I'm using him for a Doombot, but its awesome enough to be a singular bot. The Guardsmen idea is great as well, though, you gotta have more than one to protect the vault (or whatever you do with 'em).

should i not waste money and get only one, and use it as titanium man? or by is at SRP and by a bunch for guardsmen???

If you're gona use 'em for Guardsmen, then I'd totally get a couple! As I said, I'm using him for a Doombot, but its awesome enough to be a singular bot. The Guardsmen idea is great as well, though, you gotta have more than one to protect the vault (or whatever you do with 'em).

Titanium Man is smaller than Iron Man? I just compared the photos in that other forum site. That guy looks like a little runt in a green suit, or a little martian in a space suit. WTF !! And now Iron Monger open cockpit has a mini-me version of Jeff Bridges ! How about that? Everybody proceed to the shrinking booth to get a ride in the brand new Iron Monger armoured suit !!! Ha ha ha ha . . . belch !

I don't know what's so special with this version of Titanium Man. He looks like a little runt in a green armoured suit. Hello !! Titanium Man should be towering over Iron Man. Did he get placed in a garbage compactor ?? Tony Stark now has to face li'l crappy armored dudes. C'mon now !! Hasbro, do you know what 6" scale is ?? How can he be smaller than Iron Man? Granted he is from the video game, is he that small?

I don't know what's so special with this version of Titanium Man. He looks like a little runt in a green armoured suit. Hello !! Titanium Man should be towering over Iron Man. Did he get placed in a garbage compactor ?? Tony Stark now has to face li'l crappy armored dudes. C'mon now !! Hasbro, do you know what 6" scale is ?? How can he be smaller than Iron Man? Granted he is from the video game, is he that small?

this is how Titanium Man appearred in the game not in the comic and it a perfect version of him cause of the game. Again dopn't blame hasbro cause Sega decided to skrink him.

The video game shows Titanium man as somewhat comparable in size to Iron Man. He should be at least as tall as Iron Man. It doesn't make sense to me at all. What a disappointment this figure is . . . I'd say weak is the word. can't make 'em to scale . . . can paint 'em right . . . can't articulate 'em right. same ole same ole. At least the movie came out really well.

I will definitely pick up a Titanium Man. Maybe even pick up the new Iron Monger IF he has better articulation. (The 1st Iron Monger has better paint if you ask me).

Now, while the Titanium Man does look good for a video game fig (wish he has actuall green armor instead or armor with green spots of gren), but man he is no bigger than a Power Ranger, and I only use PR fiigs as an alien army.

Sheesh!!!!

I don't know what's so special with this version of Titanium Man. He looks like a little runt in a green armoured suit. Hello !! Titanium Man should be towering over Iron Man.

Well, he is a badass toy. I don't honestly care who the heck he is; as long as it's a cool looking robot toy. If he doesn't look a thing like the original Titanium Man, then use him for whatever the heck you want.

Of course, this only counts for folks like me who just buy 'em because they look cool. Perfectly understandable that he doesn't look like the original, and fans would be a bit turned off.