200-2009 Hasbro Marvel Legends Product Release

InTheKnow08

when is sandiago comic con, isnt their a few more two packs to be revealed, i hope their is storm one with one of the x men or black panther or callisto. i hope its callisto

will their be a whole load new marvel legends their or will they reveal next years line ups i supose onlu time will tell, i just hope they arnt still considering the 3 3/4 inch figures.

you mention storm one more time...... :P

yes only one from the first wave of the Two pack is left to be reveal (even though it's more then likely the Mr Fantastic and thing set) and two more from the second wave which i have a good feeling is going to be all ABs (get them out of the way).

As for the box set there is only one box set that Hasbro has said they will most likely be making and that the Wrecking Crew set.

i don't really think that we will get more then that and maybe some more SMHV figures. maybe just maybe a preview of the next wave. but that'll be it.

oh and SDCC is on the 25th of july. I'll let you know what it's like :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the way hasbro was going the last 2 years i realy and i can bet on it , that this is so made up. i can be wrong. with all the exclusives hasbro is doing? in my mind it is just going one way and thats deadend. thats what i think. where are the spider-man sets? where are the new rererepacked spidey movie figs? i cant see them on that list :P :P :P lol

Why must my dreams be crushed?

I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park and cut myself.

lol :) i feel the same way but i listened to leona lewis and cheered up lol :)

i need a storm fix then i will shut up and leve you all be for three years then will need another lol :)

hasbro release that dmw FA Storm to shut her up. :P

when is sandiago comic con, isnt their a few more two packs to be revealed, i hope their is storm one with one of the x men or black panther or callisto. i hope its callisto

will their be a whole load new marvel legends their or will they reveal next years line ups i supose onlu time will tell, i just hope they arnt still considering the 3 3/4 inch figures.

i believe the San Diego Comic Con is the last weekend of July. I'll have to order the exclusives I want (marvel legends kazaar/shanna, and the ironman minimate box) online that tuesday when I get back in the country from Spain.

Man some of you guys are babies on here. Oh this must be fake because there’s only one post from this guy! I never saw on the original post “hey guys look at what Hasbro gave me!” One of you even threatens to kill him! I visit this post often but I just signed upped yesterday because quite frankly your posts are usually stuff already on FWOOSH! Which I post on often! (Pizdosov FWOOSH Handle). It must be fake because TheFwoosh never takes down posts that damn Hasbro productions, oh wait Hulk Legends original photos, HML 3 listing, Ironman movie figures were all released on Fwoosh prior to Hasbro’s announcements and suddenly fell off not to mention the multiple Starwars lines (all which in the most part has came true!) I’m not saying these lines are real, some of them I find it hard to believe! But instead of jumping on this posters ass why don’t you find Cyclonus on Fwoosh and ask him were he got it? Half the fun of collecting is not knowing what’s to come, so chill out and wait to see! Hasbro never said they wont do box sets, only no current plans, Hasbro loves to expand their universes so many of these figures I think will see the light of day! What other Ironmans or Wolverines are left to make? Toybiz had ML’s mapped out until series 22 so somewhere there’s a list of Hasbro’s productions well into 2010. If this list is real I’m sure there will be changes down the road “I’m still waiting for my Toybiz ML 15 Crimson Dymo”! Oh yeah check the other forums to see if there posted, I also found it on http://www.comicboards.com and still looking!

Man some of you guys are babies on here. Oh this must be fake because there's only one post from this guy! I never saw on the original post "hey guys look at what Hasbro gave me!" One of you even threatens to kill him! I visit this post often but I just signed upped yesterday because quite frankly your posts are usually stuff already on FWOOSH! Which I post on often! (Pizdosov FWOOSH Handle). It must be fake because TheFwoosh never takes down posts that damn Hasbro productions, oh wait Hulk Legends original photos, HML 3 listing, Ironman movie figures were all released on Fwoosh prior to Hasbro's announcements and suddenly fell off not to mention the multiple Starwars lines (all which in the most part has came true!) I'm not saying these lines are real, some of them I find it hard to believe! But instead of jumping on this posters ass why don't you find Cyclonus on Fwoosh and ask him were he got it? Half the fun of collecting is not knowing what's to come, so chill out and wait to see! Hasbro never said they wont do box sets, only no current plans, Hasbro loves to expand their universes so many of these figures I think will see the light of day! What other Ironmans or Wolverines are left to make? Toybiz had ML's mapped out until series 22 so somewhere there's a list of Hasbro's productions well into 2010. If this list is real I'm sure there will be changes down the road "I'm still waiting for my Toybiz ML 15 Crimson Dymo"! Oh yeah check the other forums to see if there posted, I also found it on http://www.comicboards.com and still looking!

you know that not a great way to start here by call everybody babies.

shut her up.

I've actually prayed for this and I'm an atheist.

Man some of you guys are babies on here.

...And some of us eat babies.

But seriously...as I said before, I'm sure Hasbro has their lines planned out well into next year, as most toy companies do, but I highly doubt they've gone further than putting the lines on paper. While this post could be true, by the time the lines are released, I'm sure they'll have removed some of the characters and added in different ones. I just don't see that many lines without one of Marvel's heavy hitters (Hulk, Ironman, Wolverine, Captain America) and there are plenty of different versions of all of them left. Plus with Wolverine coming out next year, I'm sure we'll see the release of many of the characters in this movie as an action figure in the Marvel Legends lines (Deadpool, Sabretooth, Agent Zero (well Maverick was mentioned), Beak, Silver Fox, etc.).

I just doubt this to be legit because I don't see it posted as a verified news item anywhere. It's posted on several message boards and that's it...Hell anyone could make up a list of Marvel Legends and post them.

Man some of you guys are babies on here. Oh this must be fake because there's only one post from this guy!

You must be new to the internet if the concept of someone creating a bogus account just to post troll-bait to stir up the other posters is something new to you. And if someone were to create a bogus account for the original post, why not create a second bogus account to become the post's only supporter?

What other Ironmans or Wolverines are left to make?

Well, Minimates is coming out with a "Demon in a Bottle" Tony Stark/Iron Man complete with booze bottle. And we haven't seen Wolverine in the "Fang" costume he stole from the Imperial Guard character, or an "Origins" Wolverine, or a "bone-claw" Wolverine from when he lost the Adamantium skeleton, or....

There are plenty of Iron Men left that they could do. Please note, I certainly could care less about several of these versions, the list is just for completeness' sake. The one's I'd actually want/buy are in bold print:

Several slight variants on the "Classic Red and Gold" armor

Space Armor Iron Man (Three different Space Armors in the comics...take your pick)

Deep Sea Armor Iron Man (Two separate versions exist of this armor, too)

Red and Gold "Classic II" Armor (The same suit used for the Superhero Showdown Iron Man)

"Telepresence" Suit Iron Man (Used shortly before he began using the "Modular Armor" that came in the Face-Off packs)

"The Crossing" Iron Man

Teen Tony Iron Man

Heroes Reborn Iron Man

"Renaissance/Retro" Iron Man (The "Heroes Return" version)

SKIN Armor Iron Man

Black Panther-Buster/Plastic Armor Iron Man

Ablative Armor Iron Man

Extremis/"Current" Iron Man (The "Modern" Toy Biz figure isn't correct, and in fact doesn't represent any single armor from the comics, but is instead a hodgepodge of several different suits).

There are actually more....and if you want pictures/more info, they can be found here.

Sadly, there are a lot of Wolverines that could still be done, too...though I don't think quite as many as Iron Man unless you go into alternate universes and such.

Man some of you guys are babies on here. Oh this must be fake because there's only one post from this guy! I never saw on the original post "hey guys look at what Hasbro gave me!" One of you even threatens to kill him! I visit this post often but I just signed upped yesterday because quite frankly your posts are usually stuff already on FWOOSH! Which I post on often! (Pizdosov FWOOSH Handle). It must be fake because TheFwoosh never takes down posts that damn Hasbro productions, oh wait Hulk Legends original photos, HML 3 listing, Ironman movie figures were all released on Fwoosh prior to Hasbro's announcements and suddenly fell off not to mention the multiple Starwars lines (all which in the most part has came true!) I'm not saying these lines are real, some of them I find it hard to believe! But instead of jumping on this posters ass why don't you find Cyclonus on Fwoosh and ask him were he got it? Half the fun of collecting is not knowing what's to come, so chill out and wait to see! Hasbro never said they wont do box sets, only no current plans, Hasbro loves to expand their universes so many of these figures I think will see the light of day! What other Ironmans or Wolverines are left to make? Toybiz had ML's mapped out until series 22 so somewhere there's a list of Hasbro's productions well into 2010. If this list is real I'm sure there will be changes down the road "I'm still waiting for my Toybiz ML 15 Crimson Dymo"! Oh yeah check the other forums to see if there posted, I also found it on http://www.comicboards.com and still looking!

TheFwoosh is full sissys that have no more inside info than we do. This list is faker than silicone.

TheFwoosh is full sissys that have no more inside info than we do. This list is faker than silicone.

you know you say that yet your a fwoosher yourself. :P

I don't even like the fake list THAT much. The only BAF on there that I really want is Thanos and he's the very last thing listed! A Strong Guy BAF before Thanos? NO THANKS! I'm also glad the final 2 two packs for this year is fake. Pyro/iceman 2 pack for this year is pointless. We already have the best Pyro figure possible and Iceman isn't too shabby himself.

I don't even like the fake list THAT much. The only BAF on there that I really want is Thanos and he's the very last thing listed! A Strong Guy BAF before Thanos? NO THANKS! I'm also glad the final 2 two packs for this year is fake. Pyro/iceman 2 pack for this year is pointless. We already have the best Pyro figure possible and Iceman isn't too shabby himself.

And really, why would Thanos need to be a BAF? The Marvel Select figure is only 7", but I've seen people who say they can't add it to their collections because he's too tall!

Thanos would ideally be no bigger than some of the Hulk characters... Maestro, for example. I'd much rather see him on a card and save the BAF slot for a figure that doesn't fit on one so easily.