STUCK JOINTS

xmenstorm1

I have a few figures were the joints are stuck and dont want to move but most of the time they ...well after a good twist actuallywork and are fine but some times im not to lucky.....

i bought a x men classics storm and her right arm joits wouldnt move they just snapped off all of them so she now has a super glue arm :(, ithink their was alot of problems with that wave but heres another example....

i bought a lord thor of e bay loose and i got it it looks really cool but again on his right arm his elbow doesnt move is their any way of moving these joints.....

i got juggernaught x men 3 boxed and one of the blob hands the fingers move but the wrist part is stuck also? ? ??

anyone know how to get stuck joint to move ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

WD40? Vaseline?

The opened Deadpool I have had the same problem with both of his elbow joints. I just gently moved it up and down, until finally they moved. You can't be forceful with them or you'll end up with a broken figure. Just work it back and forth gently and be patient and it'll eventually move.

You may try a lubricant of some kind (just a dab) and that actually might work.

• 3 weeks later...

OK.

IF i tell you can you stop posting in huge bold and actually put capital letters into your posts?

Get a cup.Boil the kettle.Pour water from kettle into the cup.Put the stuck part of the figure into the cup.If the platic is hard leave it for afew minutes.If soft leave for a minute.Take figure out of cup and the wriggle the joint.The plastic is now soft,so you will be able to loosen the joint easily.

And please use Comma's and full stops in the right places.

• 8 months later...