Utimate Carnage or not?

tarot

NYCC 2008 Carnage  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Carnage is the Ultimate version or the Classic version?

• Ultimate
    • Classic
    • I don't really care.

http://www.mltimelines.net/carnageult.html

Im just after posting an Ultimate Carnage page on my web site. On it it has the Marvel Select version and the NYCC 2008 Carnage.

Looking at the two figure I notice alot of similarities between them more then the regular Carnage. They both have more black in their design, and the chest in the NYCC one seems to be trying to paint it to look like it glowing.

I think that it's supposed to be Ultimate Carnage what do you think?

Although it's hard to get that mercurial bloody oil look that Bagley originated with Classic Carnage, I think that is what they are going for. I looked at comic images of both Ultimate and Classic Carnage as well as the Select version of Ult. It's tough because they do look very similar in the face and the fact that both were created by the same artist, but I think that is supposed to be the Regular version.

Agreed, that is the Gargan Venom. That paint job sucks, I hope they clean it up before they go to mass production.

it is a simple repaint of the classic carnage toybiz did. no toxin no whatever and hasbro things this way too. do you realy think they know who mc gargan is? they saw the new design and painted it all over just to make money out of nothing. same with carnage. they painted him like toxin or ultimate and they dont care. a simple resculpted head would make this figure worths it but it is a simple repaint. we are the idiots who argue about something that doesnt exist if you ask me :P :P :P

it is a simple repaint of the classic carnage toybiz did. no toxin no whatever and hasbro things this way too. do you realy think they know who mc gargan is? they saw the new design and painted it all over just to make money out of nothing. same with carnage. they painted him like toxin or ultimate and they dont care. a simple resculpted head would make this figure worths it but it is a simple repaint. we are the idiots who argue about something that doesnt exist if you ask me :P :P :P

wow wow wow im not a idoit. im a moron. big difference :P looks like i've been out voted. well it's my website so i'll leave it there until i see it in person.

in the carnage pic, is that ablack spidey in the upper right corner? why release two at essentially the same time?

in the comics spidey will tackle again with the symbiotes. he will get a new black costume. look at the comic section, there are some pics of it and as it seems do be a white carnage. oh i smell a repaint of this figure. :P :P :P

• 8 months later...