Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyRebelV2

Hulk Legends at SDCC quantity

How many and how much? The retail of all 8 figures will be $120. How much do you guys figure they will charging at SDCC? I will be buying these off a scalper on ebay right after SDCC. I hope to pay around $170 but no more than $200.

No the retail on the hulk waves are $15 each. Try and Keep up. Who else plans on buying the wave off ebay instead of waiting to october to complete foom?

From my understanding, the quantity of these at SDCC is going to be extremely limited. I remember they gave a specific number at some point, and it was rather low, even for an exclusive.

the limited number of the hulk legends foom sets is 2008 sets. something this limited will probably be done by tickets. these sets will definitely go for more than $200 though.

I'm gonna try to pick up the FFF set at SDCC but with so many exclusives this year I don't know if I'll be able to pick everything up.

im going to try and get both on preview night and have that out of the way. if i can't get the FFF then i'll just wait for the series to come out.

im sure they prob wont have it on preview night since there is only 2008 sets...and as far as price im sure itll go for like 250+ on ebay

if it not out on preview night then i'll get t the next day or the next. im not leaving till i at least have the savage land set. I can alway have the FFF when they come out regurally.

No the retail on the hulk waves are $15 each. Try and Keep up. Who else plans on buying the wave off ebay instead of waiting to october to complete foom?

oh an btw if you look at the pics from nycc all the figures say $9.99 msrp

im going to try and get both on preview night and have that out of the way. if i can't get the FFF then i'll just wait for the series to come out.

When is preview night?, I thought that the companies did not sell anything on preview night. Last year I think they started to sell on Thursday, but I could be wrong.

oh an btw if you look at the pics from nycc all the figures say $9.99 msrp

Seems like this has been covered, right? Cards were wrong. Price is $14.99 each.

GEEK.