Sign in to follow this  
BalthusDire

HML4 Tiger Stripe Wolvie Picture

we also got apocolypes wave TS

Whole other figure. That's the Astonishing X-Men version of Wolverine

wait, whats the differance?

Different Costume. Different Decade. Different figure. you take your pick.

I heard that the upcoming HML4 Tiger Stripe Wolverine was in the latest issue of Lee's Toy Review, so I snagged a pic since I hadn't seen one online yet.

wolverine1.jpg

wolverine2.jpg

Enjoy.

Obviously some of you guys don't recognize this as a repaint of the ML Brown costume Series 6 Wolverine albeit with added shoulder pads.

Actually,i bet half the forum noticed.Its kinda an obvious figure.:P

Well I'l problably get both of them. I don't have any wolverines these ones look pretty good.

yet another person who doesn't have a wolverine? what is the world coming to :P

it took me a long time to get a wolvie and i only did to complete apocalypse but i am gald i did he is cool

Your probably the only ML collector who doesn't own a Wolvie. Most people own at least one of the top 5 greatest character ever.

i dont own a wolverine. but i will by the end of the year! lol the cartoon movie, real life movie, and the marvel legends.

Your probably the only ML collector who doesn't own a Wolvie. Most people own at least one of the top 5 greatest character ever.

i dont own a wolverine. but i will by the end of the year! lol the cartoon movie, real life movie, and the marvel legends.

Probably me too.

I heard that the upcoming HML4 Tiger Stripe Wolverine was in the latest issue of Lee's Toy Review, so I snagged a pic since I hadn't seen one online yet.

wolverine1.jpg

wolverine2.jpg

Enjoy.

Obviously some of you guys don't recognize this as a repaint of the ML Brown costume Series 6 Wolverine albeit with added shoulder pads.

DOES ANY BODY HAVE BETTER PICTURES OF THIS WAVE? THANKS

there are the NYCC pics, but they dont have the tiger stripe wolverine that wave been drooling about since BalthusDire posted the pics.

i'll just buy the black one i don't want the tiger stripe i already have one from the toybiz x-men series.......... :wolverine2:

EAT THIS!LOL!!!at-at.gif

what do you call those things again??ATT??,ATST?? or AST??i know there from star wars(the time Luke Skywalker went to Hoth) :cyclops:

y? are they in the desert they showed up in the ice right???LOL^_^(love that picture) :cyclops:

this is my photo bucket picture in my album avengers-primeop.gif

how did you got that avatar is that from marvelousnews???????really cool i wqant that to be my avatar... :wolverine2:

now i can start collecting x-men figs again :wolverine2:
\

me to, i was about to buy cyclops but then i heard this guy online call him condom head and i never looked at cyclops again...damn costume!!! lol

i'll just buy the black one i don't want the tiger stripe i already have one from the toybiz x-men series.......... :wolverine2:

I'm sorry but that Wolverine will not compare to this one and once u see it in person you will be able to tell. This is THE mold.

now i can start collecting x-men figs again :wolverine2:
\

me to, i was about to buy cyclops but then i heard this guy online call him condom head and i never looked at cyclops again...damn costume!!! lol

he's a good figure; his head's a bit comdom-esque, but that's just the costume.

you guy realise that cyclops has wore a costume like that for most of his career and it was only in Jim Lee's and new X-men that he wore ont that showed his face. so calling him condom head for the Astonishing X-men version is kinda stupid.