New Punisher HML

MacDeeez

Is the new Punisher Variant (Nemesis BAF) supossed to be Frank Castle or the villian known as Hitman. I would assmue it is Castle, but flipping threw some old stuff, I came accross an old villian of his known as Hitman. Check out Punisher War Journal (Vol.1) # 61. He wore the skull mask over his face.

It's based on the video game, that came out in 05. Theres a part in the game were he goes to Nixon Island and meets up with Fury, he's in that camo. Great game, a must have for Punisher fans.

It's based on the video game, that came out in 05.

This and that game is friggin' awesome for anyone, even if you're not really a fan of the Punisher, it's just awesomly fun.

even though i hate the punisher that game was fecking fun. But that's not what the camo figure is based on. it based on a mini series call Welcome Back Frank.

This and that game is friggin' awesome for anyone, even if you're not really a fan of the Punisher, it's just awesomly fun.

even though i hate the punisher that game was fecking fun. But that's not what the camo figure is based on. it based on a mini series call Welcome Back Frank.

I've been picking up The Punisher comics since right before Ennis's "welcome back frank" and I think grand nixon island comes after that arch, and I don't think he's got that camo on like that. Heres a pick from the back of the game box

pungame.jpg

junglepun.jpg

I've been picking up The Punisher comics since right before Ennis's "welcome back frank" and I think grand nixon island comes after that arch, and I don't think he's got that camo on like that. Heres a pick from the back of the game box

pungame.jpg

junglepun.jpg

oh okay fair enough. thank i needed that bit of info for my site. :P

Which comics were it in? I might have to hunt that down.

Well, I can admit when I'm wrong, and apparently I'm wrong. I looked through the comics and couldn't find it. I could have sworn it was there though. I've been reading everything Punisher for years now and thought I remembered seeing it.

No biggie. Hopefully sometime in either Max or something they'll use that costume. I love the look.

Which comics were it in? I might have to hunt that down.

Well, I can admit when I'm wrong, and apparently I'm wrong. I looked through the comics and couldn't find it. I could have sworn it was there though. I've been reading everything Punisher for years now and thought I remembered seeing it.

No biggie. Hopefully sometime in either Max or something they'll use that costume. I love the look.

I don't think so. They don't do that kind of stuff in MAX. But, then again, with Garth Ennis leaving soon who knows what they next guy is gonna do.