ML series 1 Cap and Iron Man

JohnnyRebelV2

My ML 1 Ironman's left arm was completely broken off Day 2, so couldn't tell ya.

Ditto, though mine's left arm broke off only two or three years ago, so it took 'em longer to break the same arm. It broke off at the part that makes it move forward though, so I just glued it back in and used the balljoint from then on out.

Otherwise, his waist has been loose from day one. He's cool, but I'm not too fond of him. I love the classic suit, but it looks way better in the comics. The figure is just too freakin' huge and bulgy.

My ML1 Ironman I spent a lot for it on ebay and it was unopened. When I opened it I was checking the articulation and the left arm basic looked like it was disintergrating. It did not break off because I saw that it was going to so I stopped. It is an awesome figure, but I just wish it wasn't damaged.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE