Hey guys lets not forget the TNI forums

electro16

Seems most don't check out the TNI forums since this forum went on the air. Just a little reminder that the TNI forums are still there and it would be nice to see a little movement on TNI.Since this forum started its been absolutely dead on TNI.Remember the good old days guys and lets not let the original die. Long live TNI !!!

Seems most don't check out the TNI forums since this forum went on the air. Just a little reminder that the TNI forums are still there and it would be nice to see a little movement on TNI.Since this forum started its been absolutely dead on TNI.Remember the good old days guys and lets not let the original die. Long live TNI !!!

no offense but what would be the point if we have this? the only reason people go on the TNI forum is for the ones that aren't Marvel, Transformer and what not.

in a way i feel the same with the marvel forums. it is a bit quite but i guess thats the silence before the storm. san diego comic con. it is a bit weird that the forums arent listed above do. maybe it is also because most of the peaple who said that hasbro s... where banned or had enough of all the fights around here and got away. even i wanted to stop a while ago because guys called names on those who doesnt liked hasbros way but i am still here and hoping for better times but i have lost faith a lot on hasbro. now that only the movie figures are hitting the stores around europe, i am not interested in marvel that much then before. you see it is a difference when you see figs in your hands then from pictures. i hate the exclusive way because they are getting so much more expensive and that just because it says exclusive on the package. i am a collector but i have other things to spend in my live then toys. i will sure get the one or the other but entire waves are finished for me. lets see what san diego brings maybe i change my mind about it but i doubt it.

in a way i feel the same with the marvel forums. it is a bit quite but i guess thats the silence before the storm. san diego comic con. it is a bit weird that the forums arent listed above do. maybe it is also because most of the peaple who said that hasbro s... where banned or had enough of all the fights around here and got away. even i wanted to stop a while ago because guys called names on those who doesnt liked hasbros way but i am still here and hoping for better times but i have lost faith a lot on hasbro. now that only the movie figures are hitting the stores around europe, i am not interested in marvel that much then before. you see it is a difference when you see figs in your hands then from pictures. i hate the exclusive way because they are getting so much more expensive and that just because it says exclusive on the package. i am a collector but i have other things to spend in my live then toys. i will sure get the one or the other but entire waves are finished for me. lets see what san diego brings maybe i change my mind about it but i doubt it.

Yeah ! you got that right dude !

I'm kinda the opposite. I'm a marvel guy, but by default I go through TNI first, and so I'll visit the TNI forums first. Then I'll get redirected here, but only if I'm not too "lazy." Yeah weird right? I mean all I have to do is click on that one link... but it's located all the way towards the bottom of the page. And then there's so many subforums that I don't feel like looking through each one to get a cumulative look at what's going on with Marvel toys. Part of it is yeah, lack of new stuff, but also getting here is too indirect so I don't check as often.