Sign in to follow this  
abazou

is thanos rare?

i found thanos loose figure for around 15$, i think its the marvel select one. It had toybiz markings on the foot. So is it worht buying? or can i easily find it?

i found thanos loose figure for around 15$, i think its the marvel select one. It had toybiz markings on the foot. So is it worht buying? or can i easily find it?

Depends on your area.Here its fairly easy to find.If you want it loose you might as well get that one cause a moc one will cost you about 10$ more so there's no point in spending 10$ extra to open it and get the same result.

Depends on your area.Here its fairly easy to find.If you want it loose you might as well get that one cause a moc one will cost you about 10$ more so there's no point in spending 10$ extra to open it and get the same result.

unless ofcourse you want to get Death and the Infinite Gaunlet. but no Thanos isn't really that rare. there's usually about Six of them on ebay and BBTS restocks every now and then.

Yeah it's a good deal, go for it. Thanos is one of the greatest villians of all time. Even though the figure is not in scale it's still bad ass.

yep, i think hes totally worth it. he comes with a changeable gauntlet hand with the gems, and his ugly girlfriend "death", with a changeable face. he's worth it. i paid the same amount too, well 17 bucks. and he looks bad ass in my collection.