Favorite and least favorite legend fig?

GhostMaverick

Just wondering what everyone else's favorite marvel legend figure is. Toybiz or hasbro doesnt matter. Personally im huge into Cable and deadpool and those two were so hard for me to get my hands on but there definetly among my favorite. Especially the deadpool the articalation,sculpt,pain,and the tons of accessories makes it a must have. And as soon as i get the sentinal BAF and juggernaut in my series they might be up there. And as for worst i just picked up Baron zemo mostly to finish my MOJO baf and ive gotta say hes one of the worst Toybiz legends figures i own his upper body is flismy and hes very loose and just a pretty poor made figure. Not overpleased with my longshot figure either just not up to toybiz's normal standards. Just wanted everyone elses input.

It's always so hard for me to pick! I'm looking at my display right now and I love them all but I always go through phases as far as who I think is the best. Right now I would say ML 6 Juggernaut for the "Best". The "Worst" I would say Longshot, I would have liked it if he had the effect going on in his eye. He is also very loose and has sloppy paint apps. I still like him a lot though.

Other runner ups for Best (currently):

Sentinel BAF

Omega Red (ML 10)

Gambit (ML 4)

Storm (XMC)

Beast (ML 4)

Worst:

Mystique (ML 10)

Iceman (ML 8)

Right now I'm really appreciating the outside-the-box thought that went into the HML Mr. Fantastic. It's much more interesting than a normal-sized figure, and even though it is somewhat awkward, it looks good on display. The hands look like they long for an Ultimate Nullifier.

Someone mentioned Baron Zemo and I would have to concur with everything already said. Additionally, mine has a seized right hand so I just have him standing with his hand clasped behind his back like he's observing a Nazi pass-and-review.

Just had to update to say i just got my sentinal BAF complete and it is awesome. Definetly one of my new favorite figures. Cant wait to set up a xmen vs sentital display. This is my first complete BAF and I am definetly pleased the articulation on such a big figure is amazing. So just had to say how happy i am with this figure definetly a must have. Cant wait to finish my mojo whos almost done.

• 3 months later...

Faves:

FO Captain Americva

ML- 8 Iron-Man

GMW Thor

Sentinel BAF

Ml-15 red variant Wasp (one of the best women by Toy Biz)

HML-3 Black Knight

XMC Stealth Wolverine

2nd movie Aeriel Spider-Man

Snap-Shot Spider-Man

FO Daredevil

ML-8 Storm

ML-10 Black Panther

(I love ML's)

Least Favorite:

My incomplete Mojo (they could have mae Blastarror the Super Adaptoid, but noooo they had make a yellow skinned talk show host for us to look at)

Scarlet Witch (what happened at the factory??? The promo pic looked sooo right!!!)

ML-9 1st Appearance Hulk ... going to customize him into someone else.