when does the new movie hulk exclusive toy come out

ToBeLoved

um i saw the target exclusive hulk last week. should i have nabbed it? face was butt-ugly.

Well i doubt hulk was made to win Beauty pageants.

Target Exclusive Hulk had no look of intensity at all, no fury in his eyes. At least Series 1 had a bit of anger in it, no gritting teeth, no roaring expression. All I see is a disgruntled look, which a lot of collectors have after looking at that facial sculpt. I can only shake my head in disgust.

If hasbro wanted a hulk in fury and intensity,they would have made a hulk in fury and intensity.Actually,ALOT of collectors on various boards are not quite bothered bty the face sculpt.Your standards must be set too high.We are talking about hasbro,although i regret to say this,they put no effort into their figures.Its true.If they would put as much effort into star wars as they put into Ml's,they would already be at the Level ToyBiz set.Yes the star wars are small and easier to manufacture,but their paint ap's and sculpts are far superior to anything hasbro have come out with in the ML line.This is what we've come to expect from hasbro,so stop the whining.

If hasbro wanted a hulk in fury and intensity,they would have made a hulk in fury and intensity.Actually,ALOT of collectors on various boards are not quite bothered bty the face sculpt.Your standards must be set too high.We are talking about hasbro,although i regret to say this,they put no effort into their figures.Its true.If they would put as much effort into star wars as they put into Ml's,they would already be at the Level ToyBiz set.Yes the star wars are small and easier to manufacture,but their paint ap's and sculpts are far superior to anything hasbro have come out with in the ML line.This is what we've come to expect from hasbro,so stop the whining.

star wars toys arent different. look closely. they are small and you will figure out that the figures are exacly made like the marvel legends. at a higher scale you notice more the lack of details then the smaller scale. and thats why the paintings and details look good on the small figs. the higher the scale, the more most of us expect from figures. still most of the starwars figs have bad movie likeness. hasbro could top toybiz whenever they want but they are still learning after 2 years now. after 4 years they will come to a conclusion that a little more paint could be better. i just hope that spider-man 4 and 5 comes 2012 when marvel toys takes the license back. god every spidey wave was crap that came out. so i hope the movie gets delayed.

star wars toys arent different. look closely. they are small and you will figure out that the figures are exacly made like the marvel legends. at a higher scale you notice more the lack of details then the smaller scale. and thats why the paintings and details look good on the small figs. the higher the scale, the more most of us expect from figures. still most of the starwars figs have bad movie likeness. hasbro could top toybiz whenever they want but they are still learning after 2 years now. after 4 years they will come to a conclusion that a little more paint could be better. i just hope that spider-man 4 and 5 comes 2012 when marvel toys takes the license back. god every spidey wave was crap that came out. so i hope the movie gets delayed.

Well i HAVE looked closely and some of the washes they have on their figures are far superior to their legends.For example the battle droids,some grievous figures etc.

Just look at an Unleashed figure!If you look REEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY close there is more paint app's and washes than there is on an entire wave of HML's.It doesnt matter about the size,its the ammount of effort and washes on a figure that makes it look good.Toybiz could do it with their 6 inch figures,so why not hasbro?.Toybiz' figures had one coat of black wash and made that figure look amazing.Hasbro just doesnt bother with theirs.They even put much more effort into the details on the SW sculpts.Maybe its because they have had star wars for awhile and realised what looks good and what doesnt.Hopefully they will learn with ML's.

Anyway hasbro still have alot to learn and people expect toy biz quality,which is stupid,because every wave of figures is at the same standard,with slight improvements,and they get pissed off because they have not accepted the way hasbro does their ML figures.

... all because i pointed out how horrible hulk's face looks. wow.

but seriously, he looks like he has down's syndrome.

and SW figures are by no means perfect either.

ask any SW collector how long they've been waiting for a luke that really looks like mark hammil.

We've been waiting about 20 years or so.All companies have trouble pulling off peoples faces,not just hasbro.They havent got a luke that REALLY looks like Mark Hammil,but they have nearly pulled it off afew times.Star wars figures have made a perfect representation of their comic/movie counterpart nameless times.

BTW I'll go back to my original post-Hulk is supposed to look horrible.DUH.What do you expect with a name like "Hulk".

and back to my original post:

he looks like crap.

not in a hulk way. not in a supermodel way.

he looks like a melted goo of plastic.

as if instead of saying "HULK SMASH!"

he would say "HUWK MAKE DOO-DOO"

compare him to the face of other hulks and you will immediately notice something is just... off.

sorta like how people hated how he looked in the last movie.

Oh for god sake.

HULK IS UGLY.MELTED GOO UGLY.

What is the problem with him looking disgrunted?

Does he HAVE to always be angry?

Hasbro have done him to look disgrunted for a reason.And he is based on a movie.Not comics,movie.Maybe there will be scenes where he looks disgrunted? Maybe we could get on with forum life? Maybe people can stop quoting and dragging it on?

He looks ugly.Deal with it.

He looks OK.Deal with it.

ITS A HASBRO FIGURE.DEAL WITH IT.

Funny I'm a huge Hulk fan and I really like the new head on the the repaint ML 1 Hulk. But thats just what I like, some people don't and thats their opinion. Some people hate hasbro some people love hasbro, some people are ok with hasbro and buy every other toy, and some people say they hate hasbro but buy their toys and continue to post here about hasbro. Everyone can have their opinion no one is wrong. :D

hulkvIronman1.jpg

Funny I'm a huge Hulk fan and I really like the new head on the the repaint ML 1 Hulk. But thats just what I like, some people don't and thats their opinion. Some people hate hasbro some people love hasbro, some people are ok with hasbro and buy every other toy, and some people say they hate hasbro but buy their toys and continue to post here about hasbro. Everyone can have their opinion no one is wrong. :D

hulkvIronman1.jpg

Hulk looks bada$$ in that pic