WOLVERINE LEGENDS

xmenstorm1

hulk got its own legends line will wolverine get his own movie line like ironman or will he get a legends line like hulk.

i think he should get a 6 inch movie line and x men legends 6 inch line.

what do you think?

wolverine movie line

wolverine - hugh jackman

sabretooth - liev schreiber

deadpool-ryan reynold

gambit- taylor kitsch

blob-kevin durand

striker-danny huston

x men legends line

jubilee

dazzler

bastion

storm

sauron

lilandra

gladiator

sebastian shaw

baf

abyss

lockjaw

mastermold

living monalith

sugar man

hulk got its own legends line will wolverine get his own movie line like ironman or will he get a legends line like hulk.

what do you think?

wolverine movie line

wolverine - hugh jackman

deadpool-ryan reynold

gambit- taylor kitsch

blob-kevin durand

striker-danny huston

x men legends line

jubilee

dazzler

bastion

storm

sauron

lilandra

gladiator

sebastian shaw

baf

abyss

lockjaw

mastermold

living monalith

sugar man

Id go for everyone-Except Storm.For the reason that you've preached about her so much im sick of the character.

Dont get me wrong i would buy her.

what do you think?

wolverine movie line

wolverine - hugh jackman

deadpool-ryan reynold

gambit- taylor kitsch

blob-kevin durand

striker-danny huston

x men legends line

jubilee

dazzler

bastion

storm

sauron

lilandra

gladiator

sebastian shaw

baf

abyss

lockjaw

mastermold

living monalith

sugar man

Id go for everyone-Except Storm.For the reason that you've preached about her so much im sick of the character.

Dont get me wrong i would buy her.

im with you. enough with storm for crying out loud.

As for wolverine legends, I know some would hate it but i would love it. But i would only put people who are close to wolverine tales not the x-men.

Civilian Wolverine (White vest)

Jubilee

Weapon X Sabretooth

Maverick

Silver Fox

Ogun (we got it in series 6 but now i want a full figure.

Udon's Deadpool

Wolverine the End

BAF SHIVA

that my perfect wolverine wave.

With Wolverine being the only Marvel Movie next year I'd say it's a safe bet that we'll get a movie line for when it hits theaters and a comic based BAF line of 6 figures for when the DVD hits stores. My wave would include:

Patch (Woverine's Madipoor persona from the early days of his first ongoing series)

Roughhouse

Bloodscream(If we get Patch we need these two also)

Sabertooth( whatever look is the flavor of the week or his look from vol.1#10,

can you tell I love Wolvie's early days?)

Jubilee or Jim Lee Jean Grey (only because the line needs a female and she as yet to be made)

Anyone from Weapon X, probably Maverick or another version of Wolvie

BAF: Tarot's idea of Shiva is good but I'll take wahtever as long as it's cool!

I like these inputs and agree that they should be more deep-cuts into Wolverinelore. Roughhouse would probably be too boring though. Silver Fox, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Maverick, Patch are good suggestions.

There are only a few versions of Wolverine we haven't gotten yet, maybe a Fatal Attractions bone-claw Wolverine (with interchangeable broken claws hands); the feral Wolverine I think could have been more popular in the comics had Adam Kubert stayed. Wolverine as Death is a must. Also, this would give Hasbro a chance to release that Silver Samurai figure.

Cyber was a cool looking character but his main claim to fame was that he died like ten years ago just to have his death be for naught. Guardian and Vindicator had a big role in his title so they could be in. Genesis is another. The only problem with a Wolverine line is that either the characters are too obscure, have already been made, or are dead in continuity.

Here's who I'd like to see:

1. Wolverine as Patch (With a bone claw and no eyepatch variant)

2. Modern Deadpool (With his X-Men costume as a variant)

3. Silver Samurai

4. Jubilee (With Generation X costume variant)

5. Cyber

6. Maverick

7. Guardian (W/ Puck pack in figure)

8. Viper

And as for the BAF, how about Proteus?

I forgot about Viper. Not only did she marry Wolverine but, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't she have some role in the current continuity. Plus she would go well with the Hydra soldiers.

I think a Jubilee figure would have to be the ultimate sidekick version with the blue shorts and pink t-shirt.

They could do an Albert Wolverine with Elsie Dee. The Reavers also were big Wolverine enemies and have action figure potential.

what do you think?

wolverine movie line

wolverine - hugh jackman

deadpool-ryan reynold

gambit- taylor kitsch

blob-kevin durand

striker-danny huston

x men legends line

jubilee

dazzler

bastion

storm

sauron

lilandra

gladiator

sebastian shaw

baf

abyss

lockjaw

mastermold

living monalith

sugar man

they will just make the figures of heros in the movie, but if they don't have enough they will just make diffrent types of it like ironman and hulk.

i still think a x3 storm would be nice i think they should do the x men origins movie figures and have some characters that werent made into figures from the other films people like........

pyro

calliso

striker

deathstrike

angel

and also redo's like

mystique

storm

rogue

wolverine

iceman

i like the idea of a baf

juggernaught

fire phoenix force

or a multiple man with every character.

A Multiple Man with every character is a good idea, except I think this is supposed to be a Wolverine line in specific not an X-Men line in general.

Personally, I don't want to get too many reissues of figures that have already been made and I'm not at all interested in more movie figures.

Let them make a movie specific line in the 5-inch scale like with Hulk that way I can look past them on the shelf, and make a six- or eight-figure Wolverine Legends line with characters that played a large role in Wolverine mythology.

I think the best that's been come up with to this point are:

Patch Wolverine

Jean Grey (Jim Lee Version)

Viper

Maverick

Guardian

Jubilee (Jim Lee Version)

Wolverine as Death

Silver Samurai

Various Wolverines could be done:

Patch

First Appearance (just reissue the Face-off one)

Brown and Yellow

Yellow and Blue

Astonishing

Battle Damaged

Kimono Robe (toss in a Samurai sword and you've got a badass Samurai Wolverine)

WWII

Origins (similar to the Marvel Select Origins Wolvie)

Others:

Cyber

Daken

Maverick

Silver Fox

Viper

Jubilee

Armor (their relationship in Astonishing is mimicking that of his and Jubilee's in the 90's)

X-23 (X-Force outfit)

Warpath (X-Force)

Wolfsbane (X-Force)

Caliban (X-Force)

Sabretooth (with removable head and arm!)

Deadpool

Lord Shingen

Mariko

Wild Child

Bloodscream (with interchangeable heads)

Reavers (any of them)

Alpha Flight (any of them)

B-A-F possibilities:

Silver Samurai

Albert (w/ Elsie Dee)

Shiva

Especially since Silver Samurai and Albert are depicted as taller guys. I mean if Annihilus can be a BAF why not them?

Especially since Silver Samurai and Albert are depicted as taller guys. I mean if Annihilus can be a BAF why not them?

I'd rather that BAFs were picked due to ACTUAL height than PERCEIVED height. Silver Samurai is, according to Marvel.com, 6'6". If he's BAF-worthy, then so is Cable (6'8")... I mean, we're not even talking 7-8' guys here. I'd like to think that Annihilus was a one-off thing and that we can expect future BAFs to be characters who actually deserve it. There's no reason why Silver Samurai can't fit on a card, unlike Blob, who would take up half a peg.

I'd rather that BAFs were picked due to ACTUAL height than PERCEIVED height. Silver Samurai is, according to Marvel.com, 6'6". If he's BAF-worthy, then so is Cable (6'8")... I mean, we're not even talking 7-8' guys here. I'd like to think that Annihilus was a one-off thing and that we can expect future BAFs to be characters who actually deserve it. There's no reason why Silver Samurai can't fit on a card, unlike Blob, who would take up half a peg.

i believe the only reason Annihilus was a baf was because of the wings.

Well, I understand the whole rubber-and-metal bendy construction possibility, but it seems that when Abyss is a large enough character to be BAF worthy, he's hollow and mostly tendrils. He's kind of like an unraveling toilet-paper roll. Just wasn't sure how they'd pull that off.

If anything they could make him like the HMLFF line Mr. Fantastic and he wasn't a BAF.

Back to topic

Sabretooth (resculpt Jim Lee version) or use Face-Off body as a base figure

Elsie Dee

Albert

Deadpool (updated sculpt)

Daken or Silver Samurai

Agent Zero

BAF: Juggernaut (updated sculpt) or Abyss - use of springy plastic material for his tendrils that pop back in place, as in stuff you get at the Discovery Store