when does the new marvel legends wave come out?

ToBeLoved

No ML toys come out until August and thats the first half of the Hulk wave. The weaker half of the wave for some strange reason, you'd really think they'd hit with their best stuff first so people jump on because they are awesome figures and then buy the second weaker wave to complete FFF because they already have part way there. Then suppossedly we'll be getting new figures evey month after until christmas. I somehow doubt Hasbro will be able to pull it all off, well because they're Hasbro. And they tend to suck.

as apposed to, say... mattel? ^_^

but yeah, i feel you on the ML drought. been way too long since some new/good figures have been on the pegs. cap, bucky, hydra agent. why the heck did they push back the next wave to december?! sure, we have a hulk wave and some two packs coming, but i was really looking forward to that punisher!!! i guess skrullektra will have to hold me over until then.

great! more time to save cash!

I'm currently spending my ML money on the new superhero squad waves, cause I thought Ml's would pop out this summer but I guess not. There starting to get a lot of hype (SHS), maybe they gonna take over ML'S. And they came out with a sh!tload of waves within the past year or so. ML's are taking way too long to come out and way to expensive. If the next ML wave aint all that, I officially quit.

Speaking of superhero squad, the beast and iceman pack is already having a high ass value. there going for like 30 bucks now, and 64.99 on big bad toy store. That beats out the deadpool, juggy, kang, etc figure. maybe in a few months it'll have the same value as a dragon man. SHS YAY!!

Speaking of the two-packs, are there any rumors or ideas about who will be in the two or three sets that weren't at NYCC?

the last one of wave one is comfirmed to be a re-release of Box set Mr. Fantastic with classic black and blue colour and HMLFF Thing with a black belt.

as for the two last ones from wave 2, my guess and the romour is they will be Army Builders.

just to let people know BBTS has put up some Red Hulk wave sets for pre-order....with the Two WOLVERINES!!!!!!! but one spiral.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Thanks fo the heads up Tarot, I knew you were good for something! $130 for 7 figures! ouch, I placed my preorder anyway because the closet Target is 2 1/2 hours across the border and I have zero plans to go there.

Tarot is this the first day BBTS put the preorder up? I really hope it is because if your last in line at that site they take FOREVER to mail your order.

Thanks fo the heads up Tarot, I knew you were good for something! $130 for 7 figures! ouch, I placed my preorder anyway because the closet Target is 2 1/2 hours across the border and I have zero plans to go there.

Tarot is this the first day BBTS put the preorder up? I really hope it is because if your last in line at that site they take FOREVER to mail your order.

yeah i think it there first day. i usually check that site every day to see if there are anymore marvel pre-order to get. i think the price hike is cause of the Tiger Stripe Wolverine. he is supposed to be a variant after all.

Oh geez, so it appears that the 2 figures I am looking forward to get the most will be variants aka HTF's!!

Tiger Stripe Wolverine and the Silver paint Spiral.

I am so gonna have a ball driving around wasting gas at over 4 bucks looking for them. Hopefully I get lucky fast. I know I'll find them sooner or later.

Speaking of the two-packs, are there any rumors or ideas about who will be in the two or three sets that weren't at NYCC?

well looks like wave one with be:

Ult cap/Nick Fury

Ronin/Elektra

Forge/ (hideous craptastic) wolverine

Mr. Fantastic/Thing

wave 2 so far

Hand Ninja/Shield Agent

Kree/Skrull

I'm willing to bet one of those final slots is going to be another Human Torch and Invisible Woman.