Spider-Man Reissues(sorta) we actually need.

Geek

OK, so my Morbius just melted his face off and is completely useless. Can't switch heads because of the stupid action feature. So, since Hasbro is all into reissuing figures here's what I'd like to see (and yes some of them are new figures and not really reissue requests)

Morbius - classic without gummy bear head, no muppet baby chewing action feature

Blade - Reissue the movie one with a new head for the current arc

Blade Classic (Wouldn't be that hard and then they could do a classic WonderMan with the same build)

Beetle Classic

Electro without action feature

Shocker without action feature.

Scarlet Spider

Ben Riley Spider-Man

Black Cat

Ultimate Spider-Man

Spider-Girl

Man-Spider

Unmasked Black Suit Spider Man

Ultimate Doc Ock without the squirt gun

Arracnia (Is that her name? ) Seems the Spider Woman with a different head and repait would work.

Madame Web - This can't be that hard.

OK, I'll shut-up now.

GEEK

i think most of those would be very cool.

does hasbro have intentions of doing a "Spider-Man Legends" line, similar to hulk and fantastic four?

that would be a great way to bring back the "red card" days, with better articulation (ie: no action features) and do justice to some previously nerfed figures.

unmasked black spidey is a great idea and i would nab that quick (anyone know if SDCC "Stan Lee" peter head will swap onto a SMC black suit? worth a shot...)

morbius would also be great, and a blade figure would have been wise to cash in on the TV show.

aracnia in street clothes might be cool. her suit could be the variant. (or vice versa)

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say another very cool figure to do...

FIRESTAR!

i know that would make a ton of fans happy, and she does fit in the SM mythos.

i was thinking about a Spider-Man Legends line just yesterday. it would be very cool indeed.

the hsbro spiderman and movie figures are the only ones england have got in stores, so ithink they could do alot more with the spiderman heroes and villains waves you know the ones in the yellow and bluie boxes.

spiderman heroes we could see other heroes like...

black cat

or other heroes in the marvel universe

blade

some x men redoo's not nameing names

moonknight

dr strange

fire star

spiderman villains like...

kingpin

mysterio

hydro man with more articulation

or again more from the marvel universe

red skull

task master

baron mordo

most of those arent reissues

5 are flat out reissues. 6 or 7 are minor paint or simple parts replacements. Most of the rest are reissues of bodies with new paint jobs, and a couple would require a new figure.

Kind of like what they are doing with the Heros and Villains line.

Works right in there.

Just hoping they'll make some more figures if it's easy. Lots of potential for little input.

GEEK

I could go for a more classic looking Beetle.

Ugh. My Morbius is in storage, but I was afraid something like that would happen. I remember the face of my LOTR cave troll falling off like that, and that talking interactive Yoda from a few years ago.

Yep. My Morbius just came out of storage and it's done for. It looked Ok going in, but there's no salvage for it now. Go get your out before it passes over to the dark side.

GEEK

afraid road trips are dead unless you re a millionaire these days.

think of all the replacement morbius figures you could buy with all the gas you would need to get to iowa and back!

new thinking for new times. its like the matrix. you have to unlearn what you have learned. or... was that the force?

i forgot about the heroes and villains. that's the new spidey line, right?

seems i need to look at the toy fair pics again...

to me, it would be good if you took out anyhting ultimate (ultimate marvel sucks!) and i dont want anything unmasked because i would want the face to look perfect which it wouldnt.

Hmmm. I love the Ultimate stuff and say bring it all on. Didn't put much on the list cause they are mostly different sculpts (I know I've got different sculpts in there, but I did try to limit them), but I'd kill for Ultimate Goblin. Heck, I'll take any and all Ultimate characters.

As for unmasked, I love what we got from ToyBiz and I think they looked amazing. Cap, Wolvie, DD, even the Stan/Peter/SM figure was nice.

But then again I'm a...

GEEK

I'm not a huge Spider-Man fan but I think Electro and Shocker are cool looking: without action features.

Although the Clone Saga was not well-received by critics I always liked the Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly Spider-Man.

Classic Beetle is a must. Cool looking character, broad appeal beyond just Spider-Man.

Action features kill the action in figures.

Oh yeah, House of M Spidey with no action freakin feature. Heck, go back and release all figure without action features and I'll buy them.

Right on! Hey! I'll get everyone pissed and say bring on all the clone saga figures and all of them from the Ultimate Spidey, too.

Classic Beetle!!! Please. Where the heck is that other one from even?? Never seen it anywhere.

GEEK