what do u think of this venom?

abazou

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure its not 5 inch though, it comes with webs if you guys are confused

heres a review for the doubts.(not by me)

The new movie is still months away, but the toys are already here - I'm talking Spider-man 3 of course. Hasbro hit us with a March 24th street date for the figures, and they went out in force over the weekend. I'm a little confused as to why there was a 'street date' on these figures, since we'd seen pretty much every villain several weeks earlier, and there's nothing beyond Venom's appearance (which is pretty much what you'd expect - thank God), but they still felt it necessary to hold the release of the toys til a particular day.

And there's a whopping bunch of stuff too, including figures that aren't even in the movie. Characters like Rhino and Kraven get the special Spider-man 3 packaging, along with Spidey, Venom, Goblin and Sandman.

I'm not particularly into superhero movie figures these days (Batman and Superman have pretty much killed my interest), but I figured I better pick up a couple for a review. So I grabbed the black suited super poseable Spider-man, and the standard Venom. BTW, there are even several packaging variations, and I noticed that Venom came with his webbing placed in two different locations. Ah, Hasbro, how you love to screw with us.

These are all over the place right now, selling for around $6 each. I've heard some people say they paid as much as $8 each at Wal-mart, but they were only $5.99 where I grabbed them. And no, I usually don't buy at Wal-mart, but I was in San Antonio this weekend, and that's what was available closest to the hotel. review_spidey3_3.jpg

review_spidey3_2.jpg

review_spidey3_5.jpg

review_spidey3_8.jpg

review_spidey3_9.jpg

I'm not talking about the 5 inch one I'm talking about the bigger 6 inch one .

that would be a dream come true fo sho.

ya 6 inch

here are some pics if you were still wondering to get it. i suggest you buy it unless your gonna get the new venom coming out.

010.jpg

011.jpg

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

that ankle joint on venom sucks. i got one for 5.00 if someone wants it.

ya 6 inch

here are some pics if you were still wondering to get it. i suggest you buy it unless your gonna get the new venom coming out.

its still a good figure

ya 6 inch

its still a good figure

if poorly sculpted/painted figs count as good....whats bad then? because they clearly could of done better then that.

ya 6 inch

010.jpg

011.jpg

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

AWESOME!

You got the rare BLUR variant!

ya 6 inch

010.jpg

011.jpg

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

If this figure was 6 inches, a bit smaller arms, articulated jaw and had Eddie Brock alternate head, this will be the PERFECT movie venom.

ya 6 inch

010.jpg

011.jpg

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

If this figure was 6 inches, a bit smaller arms, articulated jaw and had Eddie Brock alternate head, this will be the PERFECT movie venom.

thats alot of if's..... basicly a whole different fig.

Thank you, ToBeLoved .... see that's the 6inch figure I was saying should have a smooth suface and an original Venom Symbol.......

so....you like that venom better than SMC 16 venom? the movie venom has a better head sculpt....but thats bout it.

Venom02.jpgSMC16Venom.jpg

wow that venom makes the movie 6" one look like crap lol

Thank you, ToBeLoved .... see that's the 6inch figure I was saying should have a smooth suface and an original Venom Symbol.......

so....you like that venom better than SMC 16 venom? the movie venom has a better head sculpt....but thats bout it.

Venom02.jpgSMC16Venom.jpg

wow that venom makes the movie 6" one look like crap lol

i gottem both...and i dont see the draw to the movie fig.

Picture460.jpgPicture459.jpg