whats your dream marvel legend/legends

ToBeLoved

well............

storm and callisto two pack

storm - comes with detatchable material cape, and alternate head with mullet hair like from x men legends 2.

callisto - comes with interchangeable tenticle arm with bendable tenticles, and alternate angry face head.

pack also comes with battle staffs from the scene were storm becomes leader of the morlocks.

well............

storm - comes with detatchable material cape, and alternate head with mullet hair like from x men legends 2.

callisto - comes with interchangeable tenticle arm with bendable tenticles, and alternate angry face head.

pack also comes with battle staffs from the scene were storm becomes leader of the morlocks.

you know i used to like storm before i joined the forums :)

well............

lol you sure do love storm.

i just think a storm and callisto two pack would be goo i would prefer to see that actually more than black panther and storm two pack because i got black panther today for my 18th birthday :) lol yeeeeeehhh !!!!!

Your spelling and non use of full stops and comma's REALLY is killing me.

i just think a storm and callisto two pack would be goo i would prefer to see that actually more than black panther and storm two pack because i got black panther today for my 18th birthday :) lol yeeeeeehhh !!!!!

Who cares. Quit criticizing the children. First it was some guy's signature being too "newbie" and now its some ladys grammar. It's a fanboy forum, rules don't apply.

yea seriously, almost every topic i click on that storm has answred, you say something about it.

oh wait, im getting you and someone else confused, lol, sorry about that.

There’s a lot I’d want but ultimately I’d say the perfect Mysterio is my answer. The Spider-Man classics one just doesn’t cut it. The Chameleon is up there too, but considering this is a fantasy then I’d wish it to include extra bodies (suit/casual wear) and many interchangeable parts. A classic 60’s era comic style Mr. Fantastic with tons of interchangeable parts would also be a vision.

Silver armor Spider Man (or Silver Spider, if you will). We got this awhile back, but it was along the lines of one of the worst figures in that line, considering the action feature and most of the articulation being standard mid-90's fair instead of any of the advancements of the time. I want a full, normal ML figure of armored Spider Man! I've been waiting for awhile; ever since the original toybiz one that shoots his sheild. It's funny that the arm was imobile so that it could shoot the shield, 'cause when the new one came out, the same arm was imobile again so that it could shoot a missile! That figure was a huge disapointment.

• 5 weeks later...

a marvel knights box set would be great!!!!!!!!

DareDevil(red)(i want him to have the same articulation as moonknight)

Blade(the same as the ML 5 blade II but more guns,swords,shurikens,daggers and bigger motorcycle)

Elektrta(red)(I want her to have a articulation like psylocke)

Ghost rider(johnny blaze)(i want him to have a head that can be change to johnny blaze,ghost rider and the variant of series 7 ghost rider the transforming one)

Punisher(articulation like the series 5 one but better head..i want more guns,knifes and a grenades..i also want a jacket)

Who cares. Quit criticizing the children. First it was some guy's signature being too "newbie" and now its some ladys grammar. It's a fanboy forum, rules don't apply.

Well the fan boys need to go to a grammar or even better-A spelling school!

Just because its a fanboy forum doesnt mean you can be lazy.

BTW that signature was a 8-10 year olds.Dont try to tell me hes not a newbie with things it it like "MARVEL RULES" and "CHECK OUT MY SITE""LOOK AT THSES COOL PICTURES"