the right leg of galactus

feast

i posted this in the trade section with no responses so i hope it is all good that i am posting it here as well ... i wanted to know if anyone has a right leg for galactus for trade or sell ... i can not afford them ebay prices i have a few things i could trade for it ...

ml marvel girl (from cable/marvel girl two pack)

ml human torch series 2 (with base ... without 4 on chest)

ml beta ray bill modok series (with baf piece)

ml sasquatch apocalypse series

x-men beast stealth gear

x-men beast tech gear

email me at feast_collective@yahoo.com

thanks

if that is the leg that came with war machine, i have it!

slight problem: i wont be able to get to it until feb 09.

:o

my stuff is in storage until i get back from a 6 month tour in africa.

but if you are willing to wait, its yours.

*okay yeah i just looked on the database here and i DO have the right leg. let me know and i'll have it for you in six months. i know, it sucks.

damn you too?!?! i've been chasing that leg for months now but the price on ebay hurts. i might as well buy a MIC war machine. I was reading it somewhere in this forum that it would be cheaper to buy the parts seperately, now i wished i hadnt listened to that person. i wouldve saved more buying the whole galactus. the right leg's price even goes close to the whole galactus baf sometimes, damn that ebay

really?!

jeez i have almost tossed that leg into the garbage a few times.

i looked at it sitting on a few books on my shelf, and i just knew "i'm never gonna finish the BAF, but something tells me to hang onto that one useless limb..."

(however i threw out war machine's blast effects for some stupid reason.)

so you have my word, dude who doesnt check back on his own thread: when i get it out of storage, its yours.

fate has spoken.

any baf part that comes with the baddest figure of a wave is hard to find. well for me it is.

even if i do find the following, their prices always sky rocket:

giant man- cant seem to find the parts that come with thor, captain britain, and sometimes havok.

sentinel - spiderman (the head part of the sentinel)

galactus - war machine

• 12 years later...