Who will be the unrevelaed Two-Packs?

Tonydabeanner

So we all figured out that Mr. Fantastic and The Thing will be one of the three unrevealed Two-Packs, but what about the other two?

I'm gonna go off the ToyFare prototypes and guess:

1.) Northstar and Aurora

2.) Lilandra and [Jim Lee] Gambit (as seen on Uncanny X-Men #275)

I also think that with the whole interchangeable heads and accessories going on, ML6 Deadpool will be a perfect candidate for the upcoming Two-Packs. I wouldn't be surprised if he was re-issued.

1.) Northstar and Aurora

2.) any of these two Lilandra, gambit, storm, magneto from the fan poll.

i know you gunna say shut up but tough sh*t im saying it anyways storm in the poll came second and was first almost all the way through, if i was hasbro i would be thinking hhmm maybe maybee these might sell ????

so i would put the fa storm in a two pack with either jubilee, gambit, magneto, callisto, black panther.

my gues is that it going to be a full wave of ABs.

1. AIM and female SHIELD

2. Shi'Ar alien and Brood

other then that i want these to be considered.

1. Northstar and Aurora

2. Lilandra and Gladiator

3. Gambit (Fan Poll) and Magneto

4. Silver Samurai and another Wolverine

5. FA Storm and Thunderbird (John Proudstar)

1.) Northstar and Aurora

2.) any of these two Lilandra, gambit, storm, magneto from the fan poll.

i know you gunna say shut up but tough sh*t im saying it anyways storm in the poll came second and was first almost all the way through, if i was hasbro i would be thinking hhmm maybe maybee these might sell ????

so i would put the fa storm in a two pack with either jubilee, gambit, magneto, callisto, black panther.

Tough #$@#?

WE have had to listen to your ranting and raving.Storm storm storm.That is basically what all your posts are about.Time to expand your character index because there is more than storm in the marvel Universe.

We tell you to shut up about it because we get it already.Tough #$@# to you.You will be continually told to shut up until you stop preaching about a damn stoirm with with a "material cape" and "varient mohawk".Its Spelled VARIANT!

Again Full stops,capital letters and comma's are seriously needed in you posts.

• 1 month later...