Does anyone else want more Marvel legends-style Symbiotes?

Kukapetal

Assuming ML continues, anyway (or they could be released in a Spiderman line or something).

Anyway, we've got Venom, we've got Carnage, and we've got Toxin. Does anyone else want Venom's other symbiote offspring? Yes, I know, symbiotes were quite overused in the 90s, and these are pretty minor characters, but still...I want them. Scream, Lasher, Phage, Riot, Agony (yes, I know those are fan names, but they don't have real names, so...), Hybrid and She-Venom II. I'd love to see these some day so I can complete Venom's "family." I'm not sure how much work they'd be...I think parts from the other symbiotes could be reused.

Riot is big and bulky like venom, so perhaps a Venom repaint.

Lasher, Phage and Hybrid are skinnier, so they could reuse Carnage's body, if it could be retooled so Lasher and Phage could have their symbiote tendrils/blades on their arms. And, of course, all three would need new heads.

Scream and Agony would need a new mold, but both of them could share the same mold. Just make one a repaint of the other.

Don't know too much about She-Venom II. I know she's a female symbiote, but I think she was shown as being bulky like Venom in the comic. Can't remember though, as it's been a while.

I think out of all of these, Scream and Hybrid have the most chance of being released, since they have had larger roles in the comics than the others, but if Scream was released, Agony could be an easy variant. If a new Venom is released, Riot could be an easy variant for him as well. Making them variants mightmake them more appealing to collectors as well.

I don't think we have much chance of seeing the others as singlepacks, but perhaps all of them could be released as a symbiote box set.

Again, I know these are obscure characters, and symbiotes are not popular like they were in the 90s, but Venom is more popular/visible right now because of the movie, so perhaps they could ride on his coattails, so to speak. People who are fans of Venom might like to own his children as well.

Anyone besides me want to see these guys?

Assuming ML continues, anyway (or they could be released in a Spiderman line or something).

Anyway, we've got Venom, we've got Carnage, and we've got Toxin. Does anyone else want Venom's other symbiote offspring? Yes, I know, symbiotes were quite overused in the 90s, and these are pretty minor characters, but still...I want them. Scream, Lasher, Phage, Riot, Agony (yes, I know those are fan names, but they don't have real names, so...), Hybrid and She-Venom II. I'd love to see these some day so I can complete Venom's "family." I'm not sure how much work they'd be...I think parts from the other symbiotes could be reused.

Riot is big and bulky like venom, so perhaps a Venom repaint.

Lasher, Phage and Hybrid are skinnier, so they could reuse Carnage's body, if it could be retooled so Lasher and Phage could have their symbiote tendrils/blades on their arms. And, of course, all three would need new heads.

Scream and Agony would need a new mold, but both of them could share the same mold. Just make one a repaint of the other.

Don't know too much about She-Venom II. I know she's a female symbiote, but I think she was shown as being bulky like Venom in the comic. Can't remember though, as it's been a while.

I think out of all of these, Scream and Hybrid have the most chance of being released, since they have had larger roles in the comics than the others, but if Scream was released, Agony could be an easy variant. If a new Venom is released, Riot could be an easy variant for him as well. Making them variants mightmake them more appealing to collectors as well.

I don't think we have much chance of seeing the others as singlepacks, but perhaps all of them could be released as a symbiote box set.

Again, I know these are obscure characters, and symbiotes are not popular like they were in the 90s, but Venom is more popular/visible right now because of the movie, so perhaps they could ride on his coattails, so to speak. People who are fans of Venom might like to own his children as well.

i thought on that. i would love scream. she was great. i would love to get them all but there are others who i would have my attention first before hasbro stops everything :P . like scarlet spider or kaine, chameleon, tarantula and so on. if only they could release those army guys who have the head like chameleon. it would be easy to repaint them and put the head on dcuc clark kent. the symbiotes could be cool in a box set. i bet that toybiz would have made them in a box set. they are not my first choice but i would definitly get them for sure.

If anyone of them gets made I'd like to see Scream. That's the yellow chick right? If so she's the one on the Spider-man ride at Universal and would probably have the most recognition. BTW that ride is totally worth your admission into the park!

I can think of other Spidey related people I'd like to see first but I wouldn't say no to more symbiotes either.

I certainly wouldn't mind, though, I'd actually like a better Carnage first. We need the guys who worked on Green and Hob Goblins; they looked like they were ripped right from the comic, and I kinda wanted that look for Carnage!

Anyway, many of those crazy symbiote designs were pretty dang cool, so i'd want them just to make some cool figures. I don't think i've ever even seen them in the comics!

Nope... have no use for them. All symbiotes must die!!!