ah hulk figures how you suck

melkor08

yeah i got a bonus at work so i had a bit of extra money to spend. i caved and bought abomnation and hulk and they suck. which is sad cause the movie was cool and i love how they did abomination. man i hate when i do that there went 20 bucks damn you hasbro for fraking up the hulk figs after you rocked on the iron man figs and damn me for being weak willed :hulk:

i know what you mean but i learnt from the 5 inch spiderman movie figures instead of 6 inch ones i waisted aload of money to find out they werent all the right scale.

DAM YOU HASBRO!!! lol :)

the abomination product photo of what the prototype is ment to look like looks coool but because of the hulk legends hulk fiures are this scale.

i just want them to stick to 6 inch figures and start trying to ship to other countries or enywhere in europe.

i really cant believe that marvel isnt popular over here in the uk, no shops will stock marvel figures apart form spiderman and movie figures, but i think is hasbro actually tryed to sell these figures stores would actually stock them in, in woolworths today their is huge banneres and posters saying marvel movie summer and their is spiderman hulk and ironman pictures on it so this would be perfect time for marvel legends, but o no hasbro are really crap im getting a bit annoyed with hasbro their products i think are better than toybiz but i cant get them unless i waist all my money online.

does anyone else have this problem you american are so lucky i think its got to the point that if i actually saw and emma frost instores in england i would probaly wet myself or have heart attack lol

its £25 english pound wich is about $50 american dollars for a loose wallmart cable, i mean for god sake over in america you could get at least 5 boxed figures for that.

yeah i got a bonus at work so i had a bit of extra money to spend. i caved and bought abomnation and hulk and they suck. which is sad cause the movie was cool and i love how they did abomination. man i hate when i do that there went 20 bucks damn you hasbro for fraking up the hulk figs after you rocked on the iron man figs and damn me for being weak willed

Yeah !!! those figures suck ! I really want a movie Abomination but that figure just suck :hulk:

They suck even harder once you play the video game and realize they should have done a 6" movie line that included villians from that. I always thought the U Foes and Bi Beast were more than a little lame up until I fought them. Plus IMO the video game costume redesigns for them are a major improvement over the originals. I may still break down and buy the 5" Bi Beast because it's likely to be the only one they'll ever do, but I'd much rather have a proper 6" M.L. version for my displays.

I may still break down and buy the 5" Bi Beast because it's likely to be the only one they'll ever do, but I'd much rather have a proper 6" M.L. version for my displays.

Why would Bi-Beast be 5"? Especially with all the 6" Hulk and Abomination figures? I'm under the impression that all the non-human characters in the line are 6" (not necessarily 6" scale, just an average of 6"), and Bi-Beast is clearly non-human.

Maybe I missed something, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

Why would Bi-Beast be 5"?

Sorry I assumed people would understand that I was refering to the figure being done in the 5" SCALE and not it's actual size.

But the Hulk line isn't 5" scale. Or even 5" in actual size. The human figures are 3 3/4", and the Hulk/Abom figures are 6". Nowhere in the line has the number 5 even been associated.

That brings back the question of what the heck you're talking about.

Obviously I couldn't be bothered to pay attention because I thought the human Hulk movie figures were done in the 5" scale like Spider Man and F.F. movie ones were. Personally I'm not interested in anything less than 6" that will fit in with my already established M.L. collection. What I'm talking about is it SUCKING and blowing like a punctured lung that Hasbro is doing a never before done charecter like Bi Beast in a a scale other than that.

yeah psymont they do look cool in the game and they would make cool figures if they where done in the correct scale ( for a hulk character would be at least 7.5 inchs like hulk and abominatio should have been ) and annhilator you suck.........lol i know man i cant wait for the new stuff i should have just saved my money

Obviously I couldn't be bothered to pay attention because I thought the human Hulk movie figures were done in the 5" scale like Spider Man and F.F. movie ones were. Personally I'm not interested in anything less than 6" that will fit in with my already established M.L. collection. What I'm talking about is it SUCKING and blowing like a punctured lung that Hasbro is doing a never before done charecter like Bi Beast in a a scale other than that.

Which, from the looks of things, isn't happening. Unless Hasbro feels some ungodly need to put a third size of figure into the line (which I'm not putting past them), the Bi-Beast figure should be roughly 6". Granted, he should be bigger, and he's based on the video game... but the figure will likely be 6" and fit in with ML just fine.

but wasnt bi beast hulk sized

At his smallest, Bi-Beast was roughly 8' tall, which yes, means he should ideally be the 7-8' that most Hulk figures are, at least. However, since he's in the 6' size (not 6' scale) Hulk movie line, the Bi-Beast we're going to get will be 6' to go along with the Hulks in that line.

So yes, he was Hulk-sized, and to a degree, he will be Hulk-sized... just not in the way that most fans want him. Me, I'm accepting the fact that he's a z-lister, I'm pleased we're getting anything at all where he's concerned, and I have better things to do than worry about whether such a minor character has been 'slighted' by a few inches. As long as he fits in with the majority of my collection, I'll be just fine with it.

If others are upset by it, they're welcome to feel differently- I'm only stating where I stand, not trying to deprive others of their opinions.

i know what you mean but i learnt from the 5 inch spiderman movie figures instead of 6 inch ones i waisted aload of money to find out they werent all the right scale.

DAM YOU HASBRO!!! lol :)

the abomination product photo of what the prototype is ment to look like looks coool but because of the hulk legends hulk fiures are this scale.

i just want them to stick to 6 inch figures and start trying to ship to other countries or enywhere in europe.

then move to america, might i suggest after the 08 election =)