HULK movie fig vs. MS hulk

pooda

i know that the new HULK movie has its own set of figures, but they just dont do it for me. ive seen the movie and the likness just isnt there........now comes the MS HULK fig....it looks closer to the movie hulk than the actual products produced for the film.

what do you think?

top pic: movie fig

bottom pic: marvel select fig

hulkmovie.jpg

Hulk02.jpgDMC10819.jpg

I can't believe they put a t-crotch on movie hulk. That alone ruins him.

You guys know that the Hasbro movie hulk(sold only at Target shops) is an old ml wave 1 Hulk with a new head?

Hulk01.jpg

Hilarious that you guys bash HAsbro for the sculpt (like the T crotch and the muscles) on the movie hulk since most of it is recycled. The head sculpt, in the other hand, is done by HAsbro and I agree, it is crap

Well, the Marvel Select Hulk was concieved, sculpted and presented by a team of thoughtful caring artists who actually care about the product they are selling.

And the other Hulk was made by Hasbro.

were talking about the target one. you know, the rerelease of the ML1 version.

he knows whats what. the target hulk is a lame attempt to make a larger scale movie fig without sclupting, and if youve seen the movie, you know that body and face wise, they dropped the ball.

You guys know that the Hasbro movie hulk(sold only at Target shops) is an old ml wave 1 Hulk with a new head?

Hulk01.jpg

Hilarious that you guys bash HAsbro for the sculpt (like the T crotch and the muscles) on the movie hulk since most of it is recycled. The head sculpt, in the other hand, is done by HAsbro and I agree, it is crap

the fig wasnt that good to begin with. its just the classic. if you look at any other hulk fig, they have a better sculpt than this fig has hands down. im not sentimental, and just because this was the 1st legend hulk, wont stop me from saying that it was crap(imo)

Hulk01.jpg

the fig wasnt that good to begin with. its just the classic. if you look at any other hulk fig, they have a better sculpt than this fig has hands down. im not sentimental, and just because this was the 1st legend hulk, wont stop me from saying that it was crap(imo)

Me might be readin your comment wrong, but it sounds as if you read my comment as if I was defending the ml1 sculpt. Just saying that some ppl are bashing hasbro for something done by Toybiz. All early ml figures (from ml 1-3?) are crap imo esp. in how tb improved in the sculpts durin the later waves

I mean, if ppl bashed hasbro for usin an old mold like ml1 Hulk, that seems fair, but bashing them for creating an old ml sculpt that they never made is ignorant and funny imo

Well, the Marvel Select Hulk was concieved, sculpted and presented by a team of thoughtful caring artists who actually care about the product they are selling.

he knows whats what. the target hulk is a lame attempt to make a larger scale movie fig without sclupting, and if youve seen the movie, you know that body and face wise, they dropped the ball.

Rollo's comment reads as if Hasbro sculpted the whole fig, which I assume why Tomtom made that comment

Rollo's comment reads as if Hasbro sculpted the whole fig, which I assume why Tomtom made that comment

understood

ML Series 1 Hulk was an excellent sculpt for a release back in 2002 . . . It is a classic figure from 2002. Let's leave it at that. Again bashing a 2002 design by ToyBiz is outright hilarious because it is now darn 2008 !! Hasbro should know better than to use an outdated sculpt that is now ridiculous for use in the present by putting on a new head except to milk the consumers' pockets. With the current improvements in toy design and articulation, they would have done better justice to the character and quit insulting our intelligence. Planet Hulk's sculpt was better by lightyears and so with the Face Off Hulk sculpt. Hasbro needs to stop being cheap and quit milking our pockets and start making newer sculpts.