Sign in to follow this  
blacksuitredsuit

Spider-Man Trilogy Classics Series 3

Go to wizarduniverse.com and look at th marvel heroes section, the transition from the Spider-Man Trilogy Heroes to the classics is coming September!!! I can't wait!!!

i seen that fig at toysrus today. its the 4" blk spidey made into 6" inch scale. it has a web line mech or something

Im not talkin about The blacksuited Spider-Man Series 2 theres a new series with Carnage Venom Iron Spider-Man Mcfarlane Spider-Man Scuba gear Spider-Man Green Goblin And Classic Blacksuited Spider-Man.

what are you talking bout i can't find it at all and your link doesn't work.

arent they the same ones we saw here at TNI from NYCC? anyway, yeah they look awesome and i cant wait to get McFarlane V2.

*quietly chuckles at poor bastids that paid out the nose for McFarlane V1*

sorry fellas.

i know what he did. when it said "add link" he just typed in what it would display it as for the URL.

arent they the same ones we saw here at TNI from NYCC? anyway, yeah they look awesome and i cant wait to get McFarlane V2.

*quietly chuckles at poor bastids that paid out the nose for McFarlane V1*

sorry fellas.

Yes Those are the ones im talkin about.

sounds cool but got any exect links, i have no idea what your talking about, i went to the site but nothing.

that better. yeah it does look nice but i want only Vemon and maybe that carnage. opther wise it just repeating all i have already.

JayC to the rescue!

So this is three waves of repaints and rereleases? I wonder if the braintrust at Hasbro can see the correlation between their dipping sales and the fact that they keep regurgitating old product, or if somebody blindsided them with a frying pan and made up some stupid reason to scrap the whole line.

It's like Ford and Chevy offering up 2002 models next year "with fancy new neon cupholders!" and wondering why nobody is buying them...

Marvel fan club is Ten.Is that too young?

Awww he's so cute asking to be mod!

JayC to the rescue!

So this is three waves of repaints and rereleases? I wonder if the braintrust at Hasbro can see the correlation between their dipping sales and the fact that they keep regurgitating old product, or if somebody blindsided them with a frying pan and made up some stupid reason to scrap the whole line.

It's like Ford and Chevy offering up 2002 models next year "with fancy new neon cupholders!" and wondering why nobody is buying them...

well, i agree with you, but at least it's re-releases of figures fans wanted (carnage, mcfarlane spidey, etc.), and you could technically call both black spidey and venom new, because they use the mac gargan design.

Is that the Mac Gargan Venom? cause didn't Eddie Brock have that style for some time?

and is that Spider-Man a repaint of McFarlane or ML series 9 1st appearance

and i'm getting those 2 and Iron Spidey cuz i missed that the first time around. the rest just either aren't appealing or i already have a good Carnage sooo