The hulk 2 figures where SMALL

Norgarr

I know it sucks because in the movie, hulk is twice as big as normal humans and the hulk figure is smaller than iron man's. I mean Hasbro, c'mon. Even the target exclusive hulk could have been alot better, instead of using the ml1 hulk sculpt, they could have used the face off or even the planet hulk one with a new face sculpt, one that is really like the hulk in the movie..

SP1D3R-V3N0M

:hulk: I hate the new hulk figures there like so small.hulk is even smaller than the iron man figures

I hate it.I was expecting the hulk figs to be as big as the ML wave 1 planet hulk....

Just for the record, is not Hulk 2. They changed director, actors, music everything to give the character a second chance. So, it's not Hulk 2, it's a new Hulk, Why people can't get this??? IT GETS ME ANGRY!!!!AND YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

:hulk: I hate the new hulk figures there like so small.hulk is even smaller than the iron man figures

I hate it.I was expecting the hulk figs to be as big as the ML wave 1 planet hulk....

Just for the record, is not Hulk 2. They changed director, actors, music everything to give the character a second chance. So, it's not Hulk 2, it's a new Hulk, Why people can't get this??? IT GETS ME ANGRY!!!!AND YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

I just typed hulk 2 because I don't know how to explain the new hulk movie ^_^ LOL

The new hulk figs were so tiny I could even feed them to my dog LOL :wolverine2:

I know it sucks because in the movie, hulk is twice as big as normal humans and the hulk figure is smaller than iron man's. I mean Hasbro, c'mon. Even the target exclusive hulk could have been alot better, instead of using the ml1 hulk sculpt, they could have used the face off or even the planet hulk one with a new face sculpt, one that is really like the hulk in the movie..

SP1D3R-V3N0M

speaking of that guy, im not sure why everyone is complaining about him, he looks good to me, i just hope i find him today! lol stupid collectors...

SP1D3R-V3N0M

speaking of that guy, im not sure why everyone is complaining about him, he looks good to me, i just hope i find him today! lol stupid collectors...

I like him too and if I was able to buy him I would but I just think that Hasbro could have done a LOT better.

SP1D3R-V3N0M

you don't under stand in the movie hulk is really huge and i'm not a stupid collector