Sign in to follow this  
Insider

X-Men Legends to be showcased at SDCC

Viewers were upset over the lack of X-Men merchandise displayed at San Deigo Comic Convention 2007. Due to the release of both 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' and the cartoon 'Wolverine and the X-Men' fans will get a huge assortment of X-Men legends with a very unique BAF included.

Now I cannot ruin the surprise of the BAF but can tell you one thing... Expect a great series of figures...

Check out this sneak peak here:

PO89.jpg

what a load of old sh*t, that is obvioustly a custom cyclopse, we might see them their but to be honest i dont think you know whats there at all lol :)

i forsee a sauron, storm, lilandra, jubilee, callsito, baf xavier hover chair.

not going to happen mate

sorry.

she is right, it is a custom, you can tell with the rubber r whatever they used to make the ex. (plus he has xorn pants)

that is so a custom. same guy that gave us that list is given us this. needs to get out more.

so his name is insider and he only has one post

maybe he is a timetraveller that came from the future

I think this is someones attempt to rally up the forum. Lame attempt. That's not even a good custom and you just reminded me how much I hate the New X-Men and their costumes.

Viewers were upset over the lack of X-Men merchandise displayed at San Deigo Comic Convention 2007. Due to the release of both 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' and the cartoon 'Wolverine and the X-Men' fans will get a huge assortment of X-Men legends with a very unique BAF included.

Now I cannot ruin the surprise of the BAF but can tell you one thing... Expect a great series of figures...

Check out this sneak peak here:

[/quot

okey looks like more of a bad custom....

Ohmigosh! Hasbro figured out a way to boost sales for Legends!!

To release a five year outdated costume that NOBODY is clamoring for!

The other figure in the line is going to the original Changeling with that retarded triangle shaped hat thingie...

This is great news! Hasbro already showed us so many figures that are coming out later this year and early next that I didn't think there was much left for SDCC. Bring on the X-men!

For the luvva Mike. The guy didn't even TRY to hide that it's a custom. The stamp in the bottom left is the logo that the customizer Double Dealer uses. His site is 2dtoys.com, and if you click on 'Marvel' in the header you can find it in down in his New X-Men customs as 'Cyclops v2'... which he put up FIVE YEARS AGO.

Seriously man, if you're going to play a prank... put a little effort into it. Swiping a stamped pic and writing up a lame false report isn't funny or even worth getting mad about. It's just really, really sad.

she is right, it is a custom, you can tell with the rubber r whatever they used to make the ex. (plus he has xorn pants)

Actually, DD claims it's made from an X2 Cyclops... but if we're talking about Hasbro, do you really think that we'd get new legs, or that they'd just recycle Xorn's?

Be honest now. We all know how fond Hasbro is of the three R's of toy conservation: Rehash, Reuse, and Recycle. They'd probably stick a new head and a rubber jacket on Xorn and call it a day.

umm, theres a watermark in the lower right hand corner.

oh, and xmenstrom1, awesome image.

i was close right. besides, when i need to point out something stupid someone does, i usually skip past all other comments.

I’m not buying it. What I mean by that is if this turned out to be hypothetically really…I wouldn’t touch anything from this run on X-men. Ever! I’m still trying to pretend it never happened. But this is obviously a custom to begin with. I’m at a loss as to why on Earth someone would want this Cyclops to begin with.

I’m still trying to pretend it never happened.

About half the time, Marvel is trying to pretend it never happened too. The only thing that's really held over from Morrison and Quitely has been the concept of secondary mutations.

i was close right. besides, when i need to point out something stupid someone does, i usually skip past all other comments.

Fair enough. And technically, the watermark is on the right side of the picture... just considered to be on the left side because it's facing the viewer.

Somehow, I'm thinking the only thing we'll likely see "showcased" at SDCC are the last two 2-packs, and if it does indeed exist, the 3.75" Marvel figures (and of course the same two exclusive series of Marvel Legends we already know about).

i do actally think we will see alot of x men figures soon, and alos some 6 inch wolverine and the x men figures they would be cool but im hoping we see 6 inch x men origins wolverine figures i want deadpool gambit .

Lame ass custom, and coming from 2D, that's kinda surprising.

OT: ToBeLoved - who is that in your sig? Cuthbert? Watts?

That custom isn't really lame...it's actually a pretty spot-on 3D representation of Frank Quitely's artwork.

But I don't care for Frank Quitely's style or the costume design, so....yeah, I wouldn't care to see this figure actually get made, anyway. ;)